~stalker~ pt2

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was dizzy and my sight was still kinda blurry. After few minutes of trying to recognize the place, I realized that this wasn't my house or my room. I looked around, it was dark and it looked so scary. I was all chained up so I couldn't possibly get up or run away. I tried to break free but I couldn't. I started to cry for help.

"anyone there?! Hello? Pls help me!!"

I shouted so loud but no one came. After that I heard a loud noise and saw the door opening and a shadow of tall, fit, muscular man appearing and walking towards me. I gulped in fear and when he came near me I realized that it was the same guy who smacked my head, he was the guy who was whistling and singing the song.

He is... Beautiful..

Our eyes locked, he stared at me with silence for a few minutes and then smiled with a manic way.

"hey, baby Lisa"

"w-who are you? How t-the Fuck do you know my n-name?!"

"language my girl, language."

"I said who are you?!"

"your lover."

"my stalker. You are my stalker! You are the one who always used to follow me and whistle."

"glad you noticed me, babe"

"stop calling me that!"

"why?... After all you are mine"

"no! I'm not urs! I never was urs!"

He clenched his jaw and glided his fingers on my jawline before grabbing my face by my chin harshly.

"you are mine. And mine only."

Tears were already rolling down my face. He wiped my tears and kissed my cheek, I quickly faced away and made a disgusted face. His smile disappeared.

"it's okay, it might take you sometime to get comfortable with the surroundings. Once I feel like its safe, I'll take you to my house. I'm sure you will fall for me soon. You just need ur time."

He smiled again and rubbed his thumb over my lips, I sniffed and looked down.

"please.. Let me go.."

"no no! Shhhhh! Don't say that princess, I promise you.. I'll never let you go and I'll take care of you, you will love me. You HAVE to love me. You have no other choice"

"I'll give you money.. Please"

He shook his head.

"no baby, I don't need money. I need you."

I tried again, to get out of these chains but he just chuckled huskily

"you can't get out of these, you are too week for that"

I stayed silent and looked down. He kissed my cheek again and left. I tried to break free and I shouted for help. No one came. After half an hour he came back with some food.
We looked at each other and he smiled.

"I got ur favorite"

He placed the food in front of me, like if I was gonna pick it up and eat it. He stared at me for few seconds before laughing.

"I forgot you were tied up"

He told me to open my mouth but I didn't, he told me again. I didn't. Then his face showed anger, his stare darkened as he grabbed my hairs harshly which caused me to gasp, he took this opportunity and shoved the food down my throat. I started crying again, he was too harsh. He wiped my tears and knelt down.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't meant to make you cry.. I was just.. Mad, you shouldn't make me mad. I'm ur boyfriend. Don't make ur boyfriend mad, I just want you to be a good, obedient little girl and listen to whatever I say. And it wont hurt you."

I nodded and he smiled, he continued feeding me and I stayed quite, the only sound that could be heard was my silent chewing, his heavy breathing and my sniffing. He also help me drink juice. After he was done feeding me, he stood up and kissed my forehead. After that he wrapped me with blanket and left by saying good night to me. My head was hurting so bad, I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to leave so bad. I wanted to go back. I silently cried myself to sleep.

I think this sorry would take a lot of time. Lol. Cause I have such good idea for this story but it will be long so it might have alot of parts.

Kim-