Chapter 15

I ran towards the laughing two. As soon as they saw me coming they ran away. I managed to catch Mikey.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him as I pinned him down.

"Sorry, we thought it would be fun to mess with Alice's earth powers," Mikey yelped. A rock hit my head.

"Alice!!" I yelled, Alice was a few feet away.

"Get way from Mikey!" She yelled back. I was pissed now. I jumped towards her, but someone held me back.

"Let go, Raph!" I yelled.

"Let em go, you can get me back later," he said.

I sighed, "fine,"

"Great, now let's go spar for a bit," Raph smirked. I smiled and we both headed to the dojo.

~~~~~~ The next day~~~~~~~

I woke up and headed to the kitchen. I was starving, and not surprised to see Jorge already eating the left over pizza.

"Hey, have you talked to Alice or Cody?" I said sitting down beside him.

"Yep, they're in the lab, Donnie's doing some more tests on them," he said.

"Cool, are we gonna practice today?" I asked. Jorge nodded.

We headed to our usual practice place. Raph tagged along since I was only practicing the Skyscraper song.

"Ok, firsts things first," Jorge said. He had two bags with him, "I brought some things that you could wear for the talent competition."

"Oh, yay," I said, I didn't really like dressing up. I wasn't a full on tomboy, but I didn't do things usual girls do or wear.

"Ok, I have this..." Jorge pulled out an outfit. I stood up instantly. Raph laughed. I glared at him.

"I'm NOT wearing that!" I said. It was practically a sequined bra and mini skirt.

"Why not?" Jorge asked.

"For one, the the top looks three sizes too small, two it's practically a bra, and three, oh yeah, I'm not a stripper!" I yelled frustrated.

"C'mon, we want people to remember you," Jorge said.

"Yeah, as a singer, not as a whore," I said.

"Raph, what do you say?" Jorge turned to the smirking turtle.

"Well, it's something, I'll tell you that, but you should at least try it on, Victoria," Raph grinned. I growled.

"No, I shouldn't the top is too small," I said.

"It's not small, your boobs are too big," Jorge said. I hit his head.

"F U Jorge," I said.

"C'mon, let's go to my apartment so you can try this and the rest of this on," Jorge said gesturing to the other bags. I sighed.

"Fine, but no one is to know about this!" I said. They both nodded.

I rode with Jorge on his Harley, while Raph took the roof tops. I wasn't very happy with the idea of playing dress up, but I knew Jorge wasn't gonna give up on me trying them on.

"Ok, so what else you got?" I asked Jorge as we entered his apartment. Raph was sitting on the couch.

"Try, this on first." Jorge said, holding up what I called the stripper suit.

"No, that's not going to happen," I said, crossing my arms.

"Just try it on, Victoria. He's not gonna give up," Raph said, grinning. I knew he was right.

Fire and Ice (TMNT FanFic book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें