Chapter 9

Bikutoria's POV
I watched as Tiger Claw grabbed Leonardo and held him back. He was trying to help Splinter escape.

"Watch, turtle," my father said. He freed Splinter, and Splinter took his fighting stance. He was still very weak.

Raph's POV

Mikey and I sneaked into Shredders lair. I saw Victoria watching Shredder attack Splinter. I didn't understand why is she would do this?

Shredder was about to finish the job, when another earthquake hit. Shredder stumbled back. The glass over the water was cracking, so Splinter made Shredder fall in.

"Now.." I whispered to Mikey. Mikey dropped fireworks down. Causing everyone to be distracted. Mikey and I ran towards Leo and Splinter.

Smoke surrounded us and we left. When we got outside, I turned to find Victoria following us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aprils POV

We had recently found out Casey was alive! With Kurtzman's help, Donnie figured out that salt destroys the worms skin.

So me and Donnie went back down to the old subway and found the worm.

As the worm came near us, I threw a box of salt towards Donnie. Who used his Bo staff like a baseball bat and hit the salt towards the worm.

"Donnie!" I yelled "were out!"

"No, wait," he said, then took out a small salt shaker. He threw it and I used my tessan as a fan to cause the salt to spread everywhere. The worm slowed down.

Then it threw up everything it ate... Including Casey!

Donnie then pointed out a portal transporting the worms from Dimension X. We knew we had to shut it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph's POV

I turned to find Victoria coming after us. I stopped and told Leo and Mikey to keep Splinter safe.

"Victoria listen to me," I pleaded,"you need to concentrate on remembering us. We're your friends."

"Friends? What friends put someone in a coma?" She asked. Then attacked. I blocked her katana and threw her back.

"Wow, Shredder must've told you some big lies, your so stupid if you can't realize that," I said.

She attacked again and threw a fireball at me. I jumped out of the way. She jumped and aimed her katana at me, I flipped away. Then kicked her back, she flew in the side of a building. Victoria groaned as I walked up to her.

"Must've knocked her out," I muttered to myself. I picked her up and took her with me to Leo and Mikey.

"Raph, what happened?" Leo asked when he saw Victoria.

"I knocked her out. Figured Donnie will know why she's acting all weird. I'll keep look out," I walked around the billboard we were behind, then stopped.

The rest of Shredder's goons were here.

"Attack!" Tiger Claw ordered. The guys and I scattered.

I was fighting Fishface, he had a new weapon.

"Fancy new weapon, let's see ya use it," I taunted. And I jumped back as he lunged at me.

Mikey was holding up against Rahzar. Leo was fighting Karai and Tiger Claw.

Out of nowhere a fireball came. It hit Fishface? I turned to find Victoria.

"Thanks..." I stated to say, but was cut off when Victoria kicked me back.

"You should know that I only wanted Xever outta the way for me to get a rematch with you," she lunged and me. I blocked her katana. Another earthquake occurred. She fell on top of me.

"Karai!" I looked towards Leo and saw Karai fall off the building.

"Nooo!" Cried Splinter. He tried to go after her, but Tiger Claw stopped him by stepping on his tail. Victoria got up and ran towards the side of the building Karai fell off of. Then turned back and said nothing as she threw another fire ball at me.

I jumped out of the way. Then saw Leo kick Tiger Claw off Splinter. Tiger Claw flew to the edge of the building.

Leo's POV

Karai fell off the building. I turned to find Tiger Claw about to finish off Splinter. I ran and kicked Tiger Claw away.

I spotted Karai, behind a billboard, I noticed Victoria did too. She didn't say anything. I helped Splinter up.

Out of nowhere a Casey and April come out of the ground.... Riding a giant worm?

Everyone stared at them. Tiger Claw flew up and dropped down in between Splinter and I. Splinter attacked Tiger Claw. I saw Tiger Claw go flying back and get swallowed by the worm!

Victoria, Rahzar, and Fishface all left.

"Guys are you, alright?" I asked them. They all nodded.

The worm, Casey, and April got sucked back into the ground. Hopefully. Donnie has it undercontrol.

Donnie, and the rest of them got back to us, we all stood on the rooftops.

"Why would Victoria do that?" April said after we told her about what happened.

"We don't know, dude, I think she was brainwashed!" Mikey said.

"That's a possibility, but I'll look into it when we get back to the lair." Donnie said. I noticed Raph sitting a few feet away.

"Hey, look about Victoria, I know you liked her," I said walking up to her," and we'll get her back, once we find out what happened to her."

"I know, but I can't help but blame myself. I should have protected her the night they took her. Then she would still be with me--uh us," he slipped up and I chuckled.

"It's not your fault," I said. He simply shrugged. We headed back to the lair.

3rd POV

Karai listened as the turtles talked about her being Splinters daughter. Then she listened to Raph's and Leo's conversation. This was interesting news. The red turtle has a little crush.