Chapter 14

Victoria's POV

Jorge and I walked back to the lair. When we got there Leo, Raph, and Mikey were playing their arcade game. I went and sat on the couch with Jorge. We decided which songs to do. Only we weren't going to tell anyone just yet.

"Victoria, do you remember how you got your memories back?" Jorge asked me.

"To tell you the truth, I don't everything was sort of hazy." I said.

"Oh, well you should thank Raph. He did play a big part in getting you back to normal," Jorge said with a grin. I was about to ask how, when a searing pain coursed through my head. I head my head in an effort to stop it.

"What's wrong?" Jorge asked. I didn't want to respond. Then darkness clouded my mind.

Jorge's POV

I watched as Victoria held her head and called the guys over.

"Victoria?" Leo asked. Then she abruptly stood up.

She turned to us. I stood and took a couple of steps back.

"You, turtles must pay!" She said. Then she threw a fireball at us. Raph pushed me out of the way.

"Donnie! Did ya make the power blocker thingy?" Raph said, dodging another fireball.

"Yes, here," Donnie came out, and handed me an blue-green anklet,"put it on her ankle once we pin her down."

I saw Leo and Victoria fighting with their katanas. Raph and Mikey were slowly getting up a few feet away. She was quick.

Donnie ran to help Leo. Eventually, all four turtles pinned her down, I quickly put the anklet on her. She calmed down a bit. Then, she shook her head and blinked a couple of times.

"Woah, what happened to you guys?" She said as she saw the turtles beat up and out of breath.

"It's not important." I said,"Donnie made you that anklet to block your powers." I gestured to the anklet.

"Each of us have a button, except for Raph and Mikey," Donnie said.

"Why can't we have one?" Mikey said.

"Because you'll just lose it, and Raph will take advantage of it," Leo said.

"Fair enough," Mikey and Raph both said.

"Ok, look I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow," I said. Then walked back to my apartment.

As I walked back I heard someone scream. I took off running and turned into an alley. There were a bunch of Krang bots surrounding a teenage girl and boy. They looked to be brother and sister.

I took out my phone and called Donnie, when the Krang pushed the girl and boy into their white van.

"Hey, Donnie? We have a small situation," I said when he answered.

I followed the van to TCRI. Then, waited for the guys in an alley. Soon the Shell Raiser pulled up.

"Jorge, what happened?" Leo asked.

"I was walking home, when I heard this girl scream. So I followed the noise and saw a girl and boy surrounded by Krang bots, then pushed into a white van. So I followed it here." I explained.

"Ok, stay here, and we'll go up and check it out," Leo said. The turtles and Victoria left towards TCRI, while I stayed with the Shell Raiser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

The guys and I snuck into TCRI through an air vent, then we quietly headed down the hallway.