why luke buys so many condoms ffs

hiiiiiiii.

i'm legit getting ready for school right now and it's like 6am but i decided to explain why luke buys so much condoms..

okay yeah he's kind of a weirdo but at the beginning of story, when him and hazel first met, he bought them to have sex with his (currently) ex-girlfriend. he did not intend to meet hazel, nor did he intend to be intrigued by the words she spoke, and he also noticed that him buying condoms kind of disgusted her, so as an excuse to return every once in a while and learn more about hazel, who managed to capture his attention so easily, he bought the condoms.

so yeah lol that's about it?????

oh nO wait so basically after michael and luke confess their "love" for hazel, she basically friendzones mikey and kind of falls for luke when he spoke about his feelings for her.

this is what luke was going to say to hazel after she had ignored him for two weeks, just because she didn't want to discuss their feelings:

[scene set in hazel's apartment]

He took a deep breathe, before replying, "Look, I know you've been avoiding me the past two week, it's pretty clear that you have, so don't even try to make up some excuse. You do know how I feel towards you, and even if you move away and quit talking to me, that would not even begin to affect the feelings I have for you. You can kick me in the crotch and pick someone else over me, and I'd still love you as much as I do."

"Luke, I-" She began once more, only to be interrupted. Again.

"No, no, no, you're going to listen to me, okay? Please," Luke said softly, "I don't want you to tell me that the feelings I share for you are mutual between us, because I'm pretty goddamn sure they aren't.
I would rather be hurt by the only person who keeps me sane but drives me into insanity at the same time than have you lie to me continuously, telling me you feel the same way. I would love for my heart to be ripped out of my chest with no compassion at all whatsoever than have you pity me for my pathetic feelings. I would rather break down in tears and feel as if my world is slowly falling apart which for some reason don't make sense to me because you are my world than have you feel like the only way out of this mess is by telling me you feel the same when you don't. And do you know what feels worse? Loving you. Loving you feels like having every single hair grown on your body yanked off one by one, with [absolutely] no remorse. It feels like having every centimeter of skin being torn off of your body extremely slowly. Because the fact that you're literally the only thing the roams my mind every second of every damn day frustrates me to point beyond the wildest of your imagination.

"I think I love you so much to a point where I just simply hate you. I fucking hate you, Hazel. I fucking hate you for being so goddamn adorable and cute and beautiful with your messy hair and your eyes, which are legitimately the color of poop, and your stupid, stupid, stupid laugh that is so weird and annoying, it makes me want to hold you so tightly and keep you safe from all the horrible things this has world to offer on a daily basis," Luke rambled, speaking the most beautiful of words.

-------

and so hazel didn't realize the feelings she had for him until he spoke those words.

okay, yeah!!! i hope that cleared up a bunch of questions.

if you have any question for any character, leave them below.

luke

hazel

michael

ashton

hazel's dad

me (the author)

i love you
-fatima