0.5

Hazel

A yawn escaped her lips as she lazily got up from the couch she had slept on the previous night. She blinked several times, trying to adjust to the bright light that seemed to find its way through the thick curtains placed at every window.

Hazel neared the bathroom, hearing the sound of the toilet flushing inside it, making her aware that Michael was probably inside. Several minutes later, shuffling was heard near the door as it was swung open by a sleepy, but very sexy, looking Michael.

His usual spiked up hair was now slightly flattened, making him look a bit different, but equally attractive. He was clearly still very tired, with his eyes half-opened. He had no shirt on, with only sweatpants hung low on his hips. Hazel wasn't ashamed to stare at him from top to bottom, as he was beautiful. 

"Morning," Michael spoke up, his voice also seemed to be deeper, and also slightly raspy.

Hazel smiled, "Good morning."

"How'd you sleep?" he continued, leaning back at the door.

"Quite good, yeah," nodded Hazel.

"That's good," Michael nodded as well. Neither of them bothered to continue the awkward conversation that was started, as Michael headed to the kitchen and Hazel to the bathroom.

Her eyes widened at the sight of her reflection and her nose scrunched up in disgust. Her blonde hair was all over the place, resembling a bird nest, her lips were dry and chapped, her face's skin was oily and was dotted with new acne spots.

"Well don't you look beautiful," she muttered to herself.

-

Michael had put Hazel's wet clothing that she had worn the night before in the washing machine and dryer, and it surprised her because he didn't seem like the type of person who would really do something like that.

After putting those clothes on, she walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen, where she found Michael looking through the cabinets frantically.

"What's wrong?" Hazel asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It seems like I haven't done grocery shopping for over a month," Michael sighed.

"How'd you survive, then?" she continued to quiz him, tilting her head.

"Well, for breakfast, I'd get McDonald's. I get lunch on my way home from work, and dinner, I'd just order pizza," Michael answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"That isn't exactly healthy, Michael," Hazel shook her head disapprovingly.

"Of course, mother," Michael nodded, "How very stupid and immature of me. I shall now start going to the gym and only eat fruits and vegetables."

"Really?"

"What the fuck, of course not."

-

Michael and Hazel ended up going to a diner nearby, which Hazel disagreed to, but as usual, Michael didn't listen because he was apparently 'punk rock' and 'nobody could tell him what to do.'

They sat at a booth at the far corner of the diner, which screamed of its retro-vibe. An Ariana Grande song played loudly, and Michael also sang along to it loudly.

They both waited for their food to arrive: Michael had ordered a full english breakfast with hot chocolate and Hazel had ordered a stack of pancakes, topped with maple syrup and also hot chocolate.

Minutes later, the delicious looking and smelling food arrived, making both of them feel ten times hungrier than they already were. Michael immediately dug in, devouring the large plate of food that was set in front of him.

Hazel giggled, watching as he moaned at how good the food was. She silently chewed on the perfect pancakes, taking sips from the warm and ridiculously amazing tasting drink every now and then.

"Luke?" She heard Michael say, making her instantly look up from her plate and making eye contact with the very familiar blonde-headed Aussie.

Michael got up, giving Luke a bro-hug as Hazel just sat there dumbfounded. Her head tilted in confusion as she watched them exchange a short conversation and a few laughs. She noticed a very pretty girl standing next to Luke, she had a small smile on her face and she was holding Luke's hand in hers.

She was definitely a lot more beautiful than Hazel, at least that's what Hazel thought. Her long, sleek black hair was down, with a casual, pretty blue lace dress on. Her make up was light, just lip gloss and mascara.

Hazel cleared her throat, gaining the attention of all three people.

"Oh, um- Hazel, this is Luke and Allison," Michael began introducing, "Luke and Allison, this is Hazel."

"Nice to meet you," smirked Luke, placing his hand out for Hazel to shake.

"Likewise," she eyed him, shaking his hand.

Allison nodded politely; she seemed like a fairly shy person. She also made Hazel feel extremely insecure.

"What're you both doing here?" asked Michael, sitting down at the booth again.

"Just taking my lovely girlfriend out for some breakfast," smiled Luke, placing a sweet kiss on Allison's cheek.

"Lallison," Hazel spoke aloud, "Auke? Yeah, Lallison."

"Excuse me?" questioned Luke, raising an eye brow.

"Oh, that's your ship name," explained Hazel, "Lallison."

"Oh my god," Allison spoke up, "Luke does that to every single couple we meet. He always has to come up with a ship name."

"Yeah, so we're Lallison and you're Mazel," smiled Luke.

Michael was about to yell out at how him and Hazel weren't couple, but stopped once he felt Hazel place her hand on his, as if she were to tell him to just ignore them.

"Well, we'll leave you two love birds. See you, Mikey," nodded Luke at the pair, "Don't forget to use protection, kids!"

"We would but sadly, all the condoms were bought by you," Hazel remarked, totally forgetting that both Allison and Michael were also there.

Luke gave Hazel a death glare before pulling Allison out of the diner. Michael returned back to eating his food, and so did Hazel. A few seconds later, Michael's phone began ringing.

"Hello," Michael answered, "No, I'm a bit busy right now- is it really urgent? Okay, fine, I'll be there in a few."

"What was that all about?" Hazel quizzed after Michael ended the call.

"Jamie says he needs me at his place urgently, I honestly don't even know," Michael sighed, getting up, "You're done, right?"

Hazel looked down at her plate of her half-eaten pancake, "Um, yeah, sure."

"Okay, good," Michael nodded, quickly paying for the food and gesturing Hazel to follow him to the car.

Hazel followed behind him slowly, before running back to the booth and grabbing the pancake with a tissue, deciding to continue eating it.

-

this is ranked #13 in fan-fiction which is abSOLUTELY INSANE.

y'all are too rad and i would just like to give you all kisses bc i love you v much

there's obviously a lot more dialogue right now, and less description. idk if you guys like that or not but yeah

gif is me reacting to this hitting 80k ayy

oh, and follow me bc i'm just really cool lol no