i'm sorry :(

this isn't an update, but i'll try to update very soon, hopefully.

but i just wanted to deeply apologize for the lack of updates and how horrible my writing has been lately, and i don't want anybody to tell me i'm doing great, because i am the type of person who is never satisfied by what i do.

the reason i haven't been putting much interest into writing now is because school has started, and that's always been a struggle for me. no, i don't get bullied or hit or anything like that, but i do feel pressured by the massive amount of school work given. i may be just in middle school, but i feel targeted very easily.

i also lack a lot of confidence and have a large fear of crowds, and i've been trying to work on that for not only myself, but for my future.

i really do hope all of you understand that i may not be updating as i used to, because i barely even have time to talk to my friends.

before anybody starts assuming things; i am not unhappy nor am i going through something serious. i'm usually the most insane person you'll ever meet (that is if i trust you) and i'd like think myself as a fairly positive person. but i just need some time to find myself because i am trying to feel more comfortable doing things that i am usually terrified of doing.

but enough of those excuses, i love you all very much and also thank you for whatever support you have given this book or have given me. everything you all do is appreciated.

-fatima (who loves mac n cheese and niall horan more than anything in this world)