1.0

I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS WATCH OUT

(THANK YOU FOR 500K+)

(ALSO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IN THIS CHAPTER OK)

"Morning, sleeping beauty," Her father greeted as he stepped in front of kitchen counter, hurriedly making his usual morning cup of coffee.

"Good morning, dad," Hazel replied, but her words made no sense as her mouth was filled with cereal, causing a few pieces of it and some milk to spill from her lips as she tried to speak.

"I still have troubles believing you're eighteen," Her father sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly, then taking a sip from the large mug he was holding.

Hazel smiled sheepishly, "Trust me, so do I."

"Hazel, honey, I know you're eighteen, I know you're a legal adult," Hazel's father began, sitting down at the barstool next to her, "But I hope you do remember the talk we had the day you turned eighteen; as long as you're living with me, you're living with my rules-"

"Dad," She spoke firmly, "I remember the deal, I remember when you told me that I'll still have curfews, when you told me that I'm not allowed to go out without your permission, I remember."

"I really hope you do remember the talk we had about clubs and partying," Her father was quick to point out, as it was something quite personal that had happened the year before, raising an eyebrow at his daughter. They both knew the incidents that had happened back then.

"Please," Hazel rolled her eyes, "Parties and clubs aren't even my scene."

"Oh, really?" Her father laughed. His laugh was rather similar to Hazel's, except it was louder and sounded a lot more like a cackle.

"Mhm, I mean, why go out and party when you can be at home and do nothing," Hazel continued,
"It's common sense, dad."

Her father gave her a stern look, as the sarcasm in her voice was evident. "Come on, dad," she laughed, "I was kidding! But really, I'd rather stalk One Direction or Justin Bieber or something on twitter and tumblr than go out and party."

"Good, I suppose obsessing over boys who will never love you or know of your existence is better than partying," He nodded, "Now, we need to have a talk about something." Hazel groaned, as she knew her father was hinting that he'll be giving her another lecture.

"Okay, so, you know how I've been out of town a lot more recently," Her father began, and Hazel replied with a nod, "Well, I'll be going on another business trip this tuesday, and it'll last for about a week."

Hazel sighed sadly, "Dad, you're never home anymore, and it sucks ass because I legitimately have nobody; all my friends went off to university or whatever and I'm just sitting here."

"You can at least find yourself a better job," her father suggested. He had given up on giving Hazel more talks about going to university, they both knew that it wasn't what Hazel wanted to do.

"Oh, and what about Michael? Isn't he your friend, or whatever both of you guys are?" Hazel's dad continued.

"Yeah, but-" she began, but was interrupted by her father.

"Wait, speaking of Michael, how did your little date thing with him go?" He asked curiously, getting up and placing the mug carefully in the sink.

"It went well, he took me to this nice Italian place," Hazel nodded, smiling as the memories of the previous night replayed in her mind.