1.3

lol guys im not deleting this stop freaking out

wAIT SO YOU KNOW HOW I GAVE YOU GUYS MY SNAPCHAT OK SO THIS GIRL ADDED ME (you know who you are) AND SHE WAS SENDING ME NAKED SHOWER PHOTOS AND ONE OF HER PANTIES OR SOME SHIT WITH THE CAPTION "JUST A LITTLE BIT TIGHT" AND I WAS LEGIT FREAKING OUT LIKE IT WAS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING BC I AM STRAIGHT AND LIKE JESUS CHRIST GIRL OYU NEED HELP IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING BC I UNFRIENDED HER STRAIGHT AWAY YOU PEOPLE ARE WEIRD anyway here's chapter thirteen

He shut the door to her apartment, sighing deeply. He honestly would've stayed, but he couldn't; it was band audition day that day. Ashton and Calum were very serious about this, for some reason, because they constantly seemed to imagine their band being on a stage with a large crowd and having their own little fandom, and they were determined to make that dream of theirs come true. Yes, that was also Luke's dream, but he didn't want to get his hopes up, because he doubted that they'd be making it, anyway, and that for was obvious reasons. Firstly, they sucked, and secondly, they sucked. They really didn't, they were actually pretty good, but Luke refused to believe that. He was never really confident. 

Luke didn't want to go to the auditions, because he didn't want to be disappointed that nobody would be showing up, but Ashton and Calum, his two best friends and band mates, had given him endless talks about how important the audition was for the future of the band, they also were very strict about him coming early. 

They had given him a talk a few days earlier about that, when Luke was quietly watching Mean Girls in his bedroom. He was very comfortable; his large comforter wrapped around his body as he was surrounded by countless packets of unhealthy food. His two best friends rudely swung the door open and let themselves in, their arms crossed over their chests with stern expressions on their faces.

"Luke," Calum had cleared his throat, staring at him. 

"Hmm?" Luke had mumbled, not really paying attention to them as his eyes were fixed on the small television.

"You can't show up late to this band audition, Luke, this is really important," Ashton had sighed. The reason they wanted the wanted to make sure that Luke understood how crucial it was from him to come early was because he was normally late to whatever it was involving the band; band practices, small gigs and even band meetings. 

"Yeah, sure, definitely," Luke had said, still quite not listening to what they were saying as he was clearly too busy chewing on some gummy bears.

Calum groaned, "Are you even listening?"

This time, Luke did not respond, instead he burst out laughing at a joke said in the movie, which made both Ashton and Calum lose their temper. Ashton immediately grabbed the TV remote from Luke's bed and turned the television off, making Luke whine, "Why did you do that? I was watching."

"Did you hear what we've been saying?" Ashton glared at Luke, holding the remote tightly in his hand.

"Of course," He lied, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Luke, you can't lie for shit," Calum rolled his eyes, "Don't show up late or I'm seriously going to stab you in your sleep."

"Okay, I get it, I won't show up late," Luke muttered.

"You better," Ashton said, giving Luke his remote back.

"Or else," added Calum. 

Luke was sure that Calum was joking, but he wasn't going to be taking any chances, so he quickly got into his car and drove to the apartment they all shared, and also where the band auditions were taking place. It wasn't a long drive, just around five minutes, and Luke was thankful that the roads were pretty much empty otherwise he would've been late as the auditions were beginning in less than ten minutes.