Belongs to me

It was 4 in the morning and Taehyung was still awake. It was the last day and after that his wolf will start to feel the pain. But that wasn't the reason he was scared, he was actually scared about V losing control and attacking everyone until he makes the mark deeper on Jungkook's neck.

He sighed until the door opened.

"Tae you awake" Jimin said coming inside the room followed by Jin.

"Yea I'm up but what are you guys doing here at this time I thought you were asleep" he said as his brothers sat on the bed.

"We wanted to talk to you about something....it's about you and Jungkook" the older among the three said.

"What about it?" He said getting curious.

"Tae I think it's better if we you know.....tie you up with the special chain so you don't harm anyone" Jimin said sounding hesitant.

"Why would you do that?" The younger said but he was fully aware of why his brothers wanted to tie him up.

"Tae you won't be the one in control tomorrow it would be V and by what we know about his nature he is really dangerous and he's most likely gonna kill everyone who tries to stop him" Jin said as Jimin starts.

"Tae V would kill Jungkook...." he said as he got interrupted.

"Hyung I know my wolf and I trust him" he said as the others sigh.

"Bear even we want you guys to get back together but this blood moon is gonna be different....V's howls are gonna wake up the other half bloods and then you have to fight for your mate it isn't as easy because you might wake up the most dangerous alpha as said today....he would kill you or any other wolf if he fells for Jungkook" the older explains making the younger growl lightly.

"He belongs to me only me" he said deeply.

"It's your decision now" the older said as he got up to leave the younger to think until he was stopped.

"If that means having Jungkook to myself then okay..tie me up" he said as the other two nod.

TBC hope you enjoy.
Leave your thoughts and I am announcing that this book will have another part to it.
I purple you and sorry for the late update
Thank you for 16k reads and 1K+ votes.