Ignore pt.2

Taehyung knocks on the door as Jin's voice was heard.

"Coming aish NAMJOON DON'T GO NEAR MY NEW TEA SET" he shouts as he ran back.

"Whoever you are even if your my close one get lost because I am really angry" Jin shouts as suddenly a glass was broken.

Taehyung sighs as he hears more voices.

"KIM NAMJOON YOU DESTROYED MY CUP I TOLD YOU DO NOT GO NEAR MY TEA SETS AND BECAUSE OF YOU I LOOSE TO MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PERFECT TEA SETS AND WHEN I GIVE THEM TEA I HAVE TO BRING 5 DIFFERENT SETS" Jin shouts as he stops to breath.

"Babe I am sorry it wasn't my fault your tea cups like to slip out of my hand" Namjoon says as Jin sighs.

Taehyung walked away because he knew his ears weren't safe in that house.

"Great now I have no where to go so I could ignore Jungkook" he said to himself as he suddenly bumps into a girl.

"Ah I am so sorry I wasn't watching were I went" he said as he gives her his hand to grab on.

"Yah Nayeon who is this?" A man came running towards her.

"He is my new boyfriend" she said as she clings onto Taehyung's arm.

"WHAT" the man shouts.

"Uhh sorry sis but I have no freaking girlfriend so stop spreading false freaking rumours...I got no girlfriend" Taehyung said as he ran off with Nayeon chasing him.

"I need my wife...stop chasing me crazy woman" he shouts at her.

"No you are mine and I always get what I want" she shouts as Tae found himself close to home.

As he finally got to the front door Nayeon was still a little far away.

"Jungkook open the door" he shouts as he bangs on it.

"NO" Jungkook replies back.

"Please this crazy woman is behind me" he shouts as Nayeon got in from the gate.

"Bubs I only belong to you and this woman will take me away" he said as Jungkook gasps amd he heard the front lock click.

That was when Jungkook quickly opens the door and hugs him.

"Mine" he said as he hugs Tae.

"No mine" Nayeon said as she grabs Taehyung's hand.

"Taehyungie is mine" Jungkook said as he starts to tear up and Taehyung didn't like it.

"Listen I was trying to be polite but you are really stubborn I only belong to Jungkook" the older said as Nayeon starts to wail.

"Wait we will play a game...whoever make you the best food and takes care of you...you will belong to him" she said as Tae sighs and nods as he picks up the now tired boy.

"Don't worry you will win baby" he said as Jungkook smiles in his sleep.

"Lobe you Taetae" he said as Taehyung lays him down and then goes to show Nayeon her room.

Sorry I didn't update earlier I had no idea what to write. Hope you enjoy🤗

I purple you💜