Miss you

Jungkook woke up in big space and thankfully he was doing better as no one mentioned Yeontan's death. He ran downstairs smiling expecting Taehyung.

He went behind the person and hugged him just to get surprised.

"Oh kook you awake" Jin said as he continued cooking.

"Eomma where is Tae?" He asked confused.

"Well he left for sometime guess he needed sometime alone" the older said as the younger's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Eomma am I that annoying?" He said as he pouts.

"Aww baby your not annoying you are my cute bunny...Taetae just needs sometime alone" the older said as he turned the stove off and hugs the younger who slipped into little space.

"But hyungie he should twell Koo that he leavbing" he sniffles.

"Baby would you let Taehyung leave if he told you" Jin asked as the younger nods.

"N-no" he said as he looks down.

"Exactly..... now who's hungry" Jin said as he puts a plate of waffles in front of the younger.

The younger started eating with difficulty so Jin got up and helped him eat as the younger ate happily but his happiness was gone with the food.

It was almost 2 hours and Jin was tired of the younger crying in his room because of how much he missed Tae so he got up and called him.

"Tae pick up" he said but no luck.

"Koo" he said as he went upstairs to his room.

"Eomma I miss Taehyungie I want him back" he cried as the older sighs.

"Baby he'll come back...Tae would be sad if he heard his baby was crying and missing him too much" he said making the younger immediately stop.

"N-nwo no want him sad"he said as he pouts.

"Now Kookie will be a good boy and take his nap....then I will call Tae and ask him to talk to his kookie" he said as the younger's face lit up.

"Yes I am good boy...eomma sleep with me" he said as he lays his head on Jin's lap smiling as he closed his eyes.