Disaster

As the boys ate breakfast Taehyung  decided to go to the shopping mall to buy himself clothes as he was tired of wearing Jungkook's clothes that were tight.

"Tae I am not going what if I feel little" Jungkook said as he pouts.

"Stop acting cute you will go with me" he said sternly as he tries not to fell for the younger's bambi eyes

"But you can take..." he said as he got interrupted by Lisa.

"Ok see you guys my girlfriend must be waiting and yea I ain't coming home but I will visit you guys...wait why are you guys looking at me like that?" She said as she notices Jungkook's puppy eyes and Taehyung's smirk.

"Lili can you go shopping with him?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh sweetie no no NO not with this donkey" she said as she flips her hair and leaves before Taehyung's glare killed her.

"So baby are you ready to go with me?" The older asks as the younger sighs and nods with a pout.

"Ok then lets get dressed" Jungkook says as he went upstairs to change.

"Oh my baby doesn't like losing" he said to himself as he chuckles.

Taehyung's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

As they got in the car Taehyung got tired of Jungkook's rambles about letting him drive

"But you don't even know how to drive... you will kill us omg I didn't even say goodbye to Tannie" he said as Taehyung sighs.

"Doll it's fine I know how to drive so calm down" he said as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"But I have a long life to live what if you...." he said as he got interrupted with a sudden kiss from Taehyung.

As Taehyung broke the kiss he chuckles as Jungkook tries to hide himself. The poor boy looked as red as a red chilly.

"Now lets go" Taehyung said and to the younger's surprise he was a good driver.

At the mall~

As they reach the mall Jungkook quickly holds onto the older's hand but at realization he quickly removes it.

"Baby it's okay you can hold my hand" the older said as he younger hesitantly places his smol hands on the older's bigger ones.

After awhile Taehyung got his clothes and bought some onesie for Jungkook as well as some colourful oversized sweaters and hoodies as it would be winter soon.

"Hyung I feel little" Jungkook said hesitantly as Taehyung warmly smiles at him.

"Then go on you can slip" he said as Jungkook looks at him with those doe eyes.

"But yugy said it's embarrassing for him if I slip and act like a kid" he said as Taehyung smiles at him and kissed his forehead.

"I am not Yugy okay and feel free to slip anywhere anytime because I am right here to take care of you" he said as Jungkook slips into little space.

"Hyungie" Jungkook said as he grabs onto Taehyung's hands tightly as he clings onto his arm.

"Yes baby" he said as he looks at him.

"I lobe you" he said as he kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Love you too baby" Taehyung said as a voice interrupts them.

"Oppa" Nayeon said as she came to them running and of course the bunny not liking it starts tearing up.

"No hyungie only mine" he said as he clings onto him tighter.

"Oppa I missed you" she said as she pushed Jungkook of him making him land on the ground as she hugs him. 

"Hyungie" Jungkook said as he put out his arms.

"Baby are you okay?" He said as he goes towards his baby pushing Nayeon off lightly.

"You are mine" the younger said as he cries.

"Yes baby I am yours" Taehyung said as the younger quiet down thankfully             
but Nayeon starting her rambles.

"No oppa you are mine" she said as she tries to kick Jungkook.

"ENOUGH" Taehyung said annoyed glaring at both of them as the whole mall looks at them.

Jungkook was little so he got scared as he tries to hide himself to find comfort.

While Nayeon smirks looking at the younger's vulnerable state.

The older's eyes turned red as he looks at both of them.

He calls Suga and luckily he was nearby. He needed some time alone so he decided it was best if Suga took him to his house.

SUGA'S POV

As I enters the mall he saw a large crowd gathered at the middle.

I go over to it and saw Taehyung, Jungkook and a girl I didn't know.

As Taehyung saw me he told me to take Jungkook home.

As I held my hand out to him he surprisingly hugs me.

I take him out of the mall and drove towards my house.

TBC HOPE YOU LIKE IT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
I PURPLE YOU💜