Chapter 28: Epilogue

Earth's P.O.V

Five years ago I was this broken man who can't remember where I was from and what happened to me in the past. Five years ago I was lost between the past and the present. Five years ago my soul was ripped apart, my mind is a mess and my heart is scarred. Five years ago I was no one until I met P' Kao.

Now I can feel the chills in my spine while looking in the mirror. Today, I am wearing a white long sleeves paired with a white jeans.

"Earth faster! I know P' Kao would wait for forever just to see you wearing that but please! I'm excited to see you walking in the aisle," he rushed towards me and put a flower crown on my head.

"My gosh my best friend looks gorgeous!" he exclaimed then hugged me tight.

"Oyyyyy! Fluke I can't breathe," I tried to remove his hands away from me but he didn't budge.

"Hey Fluke let Earth go. We are about to get late," Boun appeared out of nowhere and held my hand.

"You look good," he is smiling but his eyes are lacking with emotion.

"You will be fine Boun," I hugged him one last time and rode my horse.

"This will be the greatest beach wedding of all time," Fluke is smiling widely while riding his own horse.

"Oh shut up Fluke," as soon as the people saw us arriving, they started fixing themselves. The cameras are placed in the right places to capture all the angles of the wedding. The people who are part of the wedding are also in their places.

It is beautiful. The place is covered with sunflowers which is my favorite flower. Everyone is wearing their beach stunning beach dresses that makes them look stunning. And of course at the end of the aisle, there is P' Kao, standing tall and gorgeous while looking at me with sparkling eyes. My heart welled up with so much anticipation making my eyes well as well.

"Ready Earth?" Fluke stood on my right side while P' Ohm on the left. I still don't know what happened to them but I hope they can find forgiveness somewhere in their heart.

"Let's go," P' Ohm said and offered his arm on me which I accepted.

The band started to play the song while we are walking. My heart beats wildly as we get nearer and nearer to P' Kao.

If I could be honest
Here in this moment
I've been so nervous
To stand here with you
They're all here for us
And I feel their aura
But just for a moment
I'll pretend it's just you

Honestly, the song and the voice of the singer is wonderful. It feels like it is describing what I am feeling right this very moment.

Yes they can hear us
But they don't understand
I have said all of my vows behind the curtains
I know they see us
But they don't stand a chance
I have kissed those lips a thousand times before this

I looked at P' Kao and see how his eyes glow in anticipation.

Tomorrow I'll open my eyes
And I will whisper to my love
I belong to you
And I will wait to hear you say
As a tear rolls down your face
I belong to you