Chapter 3:Hired!

Earth's P.O.V

I walked out from his office but I wasn't able to walk too far. Before I enter the elevator he was able to catch me and straddle me once more.

"Let go of me Kao!" I said trying to free myself from his tight grip. "Let me go!" I am still trying hard but his hands are strong and he is holding me too tight.

"Who said you can run away from me huh? You thought you can just go after stealing something from me?" his lips twitched as he look at my eyes with those death glares.

"I told you I didn't steal anything from you!" I said them aim for his little brother down there. I knee him but he is fast to dodge it.

"You can't hurt me you little devil," he pinned me on the wall once again and lessen the space between us.

"I own you now little devil. I. OWN. YOU." he whispered into my ears and then bit it.

Finally the elevator stopped. I once again tried to free myself from him but he just pushed me hard inside the elevator. His lips once again twitched with dangerous smile as he pin me hard on the wall. What's with him and this walls? Why does he like to me here?

You will work for me little devil. You will work for me until you're able to pay what you steal, he said then licked my neck.

"What's with you? Are some kind of psycho?" I am trembling in fear. I don't want this kind of situations. It brings back memories I don't even want to remember.

"Psycho? Do you really wanna face the psych ha little devil?" he said licking his lips. I can see him! I can see the guy I don't want to see! I can see him in this man!

"Let me go! Let me go!" I am being hysterical at the moment. I keep on moving, doing things to free myself from him. "Let me go! Please let me go!" I am screaming and shouting. Its all coming back to me. All the pain. All the memories. It is suffocating me. I need to go away from him before I lose my sanity.

Tears are streaming from my eyes. Fear is evident in it and the trembling of my body proves that in no time my sanity will leave.

"Let you go? No, I wont do that," after saying those words he pulled me back to his office. I am looking everywhere to ask for help but no one is in this floor aside from us.

"Sign those papers," he told me as he put a folder in front of me.

"I- I wont. I don't want to be your P.A," I said as I push the folder back to him.

"I don't want to see him again." He is reminding me of someone who should be dead right now.

Kao's P.O.V

"I- I wont. I don't want to be your P.A," he said those words still trembling with fear. Hearing him say those words makes my blood boil.

"Then you cant leave this room," I said firmly looking into his eyes.

"What do you want from me? Tell me how much is the thing that you're telling me that I stole from you and I'll pay it back." he said once, again anger is in his eyes but fear overcomes it.

I picked my phone then search for his profile that the investigator sent me.

"Earth Katsamonat Namwirote. 23 years old and a 5th year architecture student in a public university. Live alone in a small condominium and is 3 months overdue. Your mom and your dad are----" he interrupted me.

"Stop! Stop right there! Fine I'm gonna sign this fucking papers," he said the immediately sign the papers. "Happy?" he asked

"Not yet..." I answered then once again close the space between us. "... Since you are studying I will let you attend your work here after class in school days, but you should be here when you don't have to attend school. Next is that I don't work here on Sundays so that means you are going in my pad. As my secretary you should and must do everything I say," I sit on my swivel chair while looking at the contract papers that he signed.

"I said it once and I'll say it one more time, I won't accept any resignation letter or such," I said then look straight in his eyes. He has calm down a bit but still trembling a little.

"So may I go?" he asked not able to meet my gaze.

"Yes, you can leave now," as soon as I utter those words he stood from his chair and grab his things.

"One more thing Earth..." I said as I remembered the reason why he is here.

"I'll think about posing for your friends magazine," his eyes widen in surprise and is unable to utter any words.

*********

Hiiiii thank you for reading my story ^^,

Sorry for the wrong grammars.

Read, comment and vote. I will be happy reading your comments