Chapter 26: Going Home

Third Person's P.O.V

"Do you understand Earth?" Dr. Trinaj smiled as Earth cutely nod his head.

"Yes doctor! I will never forget everything you told me," Earth bowed his head showing how thankful he is to the doctor who helped him to heal.

"You know what to do when you have episodes again right?" today is his last theraphy. The doctor is just giving him final words and repeating the important lessons he have told him. Earth nod his head and put his hands together.

"Thank you so much doctor. I promise I'll remember every single words you told me," his smiles are nothigng like before, it is now bright and lively. His eyes regained its spark and his face lit up.

"We will miss you Earth," Nurse Dee said and then hugged the little guy as soon as he exited the doctor's room.

"I will miss you too Nurse Dee," Earth hugged the nurse back and looked at Tee. Tee became one of his friends in the facility and it makes his heart swell knowing that he will be leaving now.

He stayed in the facility for six months and he became close to everyone here. It is so different from the outside world. There, even though each and everyone of them are suffering from different disorders still they are kind and accepting. Also, the ambiance of the facility is so homie. The nurses and the doctors are friendly and always smiling.

"Are you really leaving P' Earth?" ask Tee. His forehead ceased trying to stop himself from crying.

"Aww come here Tee," the boy run towards him. Earth squatted for the boy to reach him.

"Don't worry when you are ready to go outside, I'll tell P' Kao to adopt you I promise," Earth smiled and wiped the stray tear that fell from the boy's eyes.

"It's time to go Earth fix your things," Nurse Dee cut their drama and held Tee on her hand.

Earth then entered his room and fixed his things. He can't stop smiling! He will see P' Kao again after a week! Earth is excited as hell that he can't stop grinning when he saw that Kao is calling him.

"Hello P' Kao? I'm ready to go," Earth squeal a little at the end.

"Really? That's good," Earth noticed that Kao's voice isn't as excited as he expected.

"P' Kao? Is there anything wrong?" he asked nervously.

"Well, you see... I know I promised I'll fetch you... but..." Kao's voice keeps getting smaller and smaller every word.

"But what P'? Earth Is now frowning. He misses his P' Kao. He is so busy this past few days that he wasn't able to meet him and now? He clutched his bed sheet in frustration.

"ButsomethingcameupsoIcantcometoyou," Kao said ot in a lightning that Earth didn't catch any words.

"What?" Earth's frown becomes deeper.

"Something came up and I can't pick you," Kao sigh like he was relieved but not too long. "I'm sorry baby I know I promised but this is important too," his voice sounds apologetic.

"It's fine P' Kao, I can see you at home when I arrived right?" Earth sighed. It is unhealthy for him to think about negative thoughts.

"I'm really baby but right now I'm gonna fly to Japan for my meeting. By the way, I'll send someone there to fetch you no worries. I need to go. Bye," he then ended the call.

Tears welled up from Earth's eyes but he stopped himself. He knows that his P' Kao is just doing it for him.

"Earth, your person who'll pick you up is here," Nurse Dee appeared on his room door and helped him carrying his bags.