Chapter 4: Boun

Earths P.O.V

My eyes widened in shocked as he utter those words. How the hell does he know that I am here because I need to persuade him?

"I thought you want to leave? Why the hell are you still standing there?" the demon had a mischievous grin in his face. I want to wipe that grin using my fist.

I left his office with anger stirring up inside me. How the hell am I able to let him see my vulnerable side? How the hell did I let him feel the fear I am keeping inside. How the hell did he manage to take out the demon that was hunting me through the years. I tried. I tried to hide the pain with a smile. I tried to hide the pain with everything I can.

*Tays Bar*

The loud noise filled my ears as soon as I entered P' Tays bar. The lights that illuminates the place are hurting my eyes.

"Little Earth! I missed you!" that was Boun he went near me then hugged me tight.

"What the hell Boun! Whats wrong with you," I tried to push him only to hear him sobbing.

"H- He left Earth, Prem left me." he said between sobs. I can hear the pain in his voice. He is totally wasted right now.

"Calm down Boun. Lets go to our place and then narrate what happened to me," I held his hand and then helped him to walk. We have only taken few steps when someone grabbed Boun's hand in my shoulder and pushed him.

Shock was written all over my face when I saw who did that.

"K-khun Kao" I muttered as look sternly at me.

"Who is he?" he asked then held my wrist tightly.

"Khun Kao, take your hands off of me," I said then tried my best to free myself from him but he didnt even falter.

"He said let go P," Boun used his dangerous tone and hold Khun Kaos hand with so much strength too.

We are catching too much attention. So tried to go between them and calm them down.

"Khun Kao, Boun please calm down and Khun Kao please let go of my hand," I said calmly as I look at his eyes.

After few minutes of staring game, his grip loosen and then let me go.

"What's happening here?" P' Tay also noticed the commotion and went to us.

"Nothing P', just a little misunderstanding," I answered then hold Boun's hand "... Are you alright?" I asked, he just nod then pull me out of the scene.

*******

After some time P' Tay together with P' New and Khun Kao followed us in our VIP place. Boun is more wasted than he ever was. Luckily he shared his story to me before he drink until he's wasted.

"Nong Earth," P' New instantly hugged me as soon as he reached our place. I smiled at him and returned his hug when I felt a sharp gazed that is being thrown to me. I thought it is P' Tay but I am wrong, the gazed is from Khun Kao. Wait, does he like P' New?

"Nong Earth this is Kao, he is my junior in the university and Nong Kao, this is Earth New's junior" P' Tay said while pulling P' New nearer to him.

"I know him P', he is my new boss. Good evening Khun Kao," I gave him a waii ( a sign of greeting or showing respect) then look at P' New.

"P'? Will Fluke and Ohm come?" I asked but when P' New was about to answer Boun held my face then looked straight in my eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me ha? Why are you hurting me?" tears starts to stream down from his eyes.

"Boun calm down. Calm down okay?" I pulled him into a tight hug as he cried so hard once more.

"Hello every---" Fluke who is energetically greeting everyone stopped in the midsentence as he saw the situation.

Ohm who is hugging him from behind also looked lost while watching Boun and I.

"Are you okay now Boun?" I asked him while patting his back. He nod slowly as he loosen his embrace.

"Stop crying now, you're stronger than this Boun," I flashed an understanding smile at him once more while our friends with Khun Kao are watching us.

Among everyone, Boun closest to me. He once said that it is because I somehow look like someone who is very close to his heart.

"Rest first Boun, I'll drive you to your condo after this," I told him and he immediately responded. He put his head on my shoulder and sleep.

"Damn what happened?" it was Fluke who asked first then sit beside Boun.

"Language love," Ohm told him and sit beside him.

Everyone is quiet while looking at me as if they are expecting me to share what I know. I am contemplating whether or not to tell my friends Boun's story when someone held my hand tightly.

"Khun Kao," I said in a low voice.

"Take that man's head away from your shoulder or I'll make a scene here." Khun Kao said then held my hands tighter.

"Let me hand go so I can put his head in a comfortable place," I whispered on to his ears. Luckily he let my hand go so I put a pillow on the seat rest then put his head there.

"Very good little devil, you know how to follow to your master," he whispered the blew in my ears. It sent shiver to my spine.

"Ehem. Hi sir I am the bestfriend of that cute guy you're sitting next with. I am just wondering why are you whispering with each other? Why are you so close to each other and lastly why did you held his hand? By the way I am Fluke and this guy next to me is my awesome boyfriend Ohm." he said continuously. I had a hard time catching his words.

Khun Kao just looked at him and then turn his attention back at me.

"Fluke don't you know him?" I asked my friend who gave just a weird look.

"He is Khun Kao Noppakao Decha---" I wasn't able to finish my sentence cause my friend here shrieked in excitement in front of his boy friend because of Khun Kao.

"Oh my gosh Earth did your cuteness worked that fast?" he said then went near to Khun Kao.

"Hello P' Kao I am Fluke Natouch. Earth's bestfriend and co- owner of the magazine." he gave his hand for a shake hand but Ohm take it away.

"Hold your horses Fluke your boyfriend is just around," P' Tay said laughing.

"And remember how jealous he is," P' New added while laughing with his boyfriend.

Fluke just rolled his eyes then hug his boyfriend. After that his eyes shifted to Khun Kao once more.

"So P, did you agree already?" he looked at Khun Kao with a cute smile plastered on his face.

"No. Not yet..." Khun Kao answered making Fluke frown. "... I'll agree once Earth do what I want him to do," he once again looked in my eyes then grin.

My eyes widened upon realizing about what he said. What the hell! What is it?!

*********

Hii. Thank you for reading my story. Hope you like it!

Read. Comment and Vote.

I'll be happy to read your comments