" Where did you find this? " I asked.

" I visited the walls. " He admitted while looking down at the bed.

My breath hitched as I remembered everyone.

" Did you see them? How are they? Is Tubbo alright? Tommy? "

" They weren't there. "

I felt my heart clench painfully, the feeling of longing for my family painfully damaged me in a way words could not describe. I looked down as I blinked away the tears that threatened to escape. I tightened my grip on my Journal as I saw the carved in words that was barely readable, L'manburg.

" I'll be leaving. " Eret stated as he stood up from the bed and headed for the door. I followed him with my eyes as I thought of stopping him to say Thank you but I couldn't find the genuine feeling I had inside me, the memory of his betrayal was still fresh in my mind. I looked away as I listened to his footsteps slowly disappearing within the walls, leaving me in nothing but ear-piercing silence.

___

For what felt like years, I was alone underground with nothing but my Journal that I kept inside my arms. Eret seemed to take his last words at heart when he said he was leaving, he stopped visiting me after that. It was either Sapnap or George who came down most of the time. But Dream started to go down as well but he was mostly silent, we never spoke to each other, not even a single word.

Only then did he speak when he came down with bandages in his hands. I watched him curiously as he walked towards the bed and sat down.

" What are you doing? " I asked him as he gently placed a hand on my leg, making me flinch and let out a yelp of pain. Dream looked up at me.

" I'm giving it a look. " He said.

" What? "

Dream decided to stay silent after that as he cut through the bandages with a small knife. Revealing my swollen red leg, I frowned at the sight. Despite the look of it, it seemed to be fine.

" Can you stand? " He asked.

" Why? "

Dream glared at me, making me groan as I moved my leg and tried to hop down the bed. He must've gotten impatient and helped me with it by wrapping his arms around my waist as he hoisted me up the bed. I looked down to see my knees shaking, I was about to glance at Dream when backed away from me. I gasped as I almost stumbled forward if he hadn't caught me in the last second.

I heard him sigh before helping me down on the bed. He then bent down on the floor and grabbed the bandages. I stared at him as I felt the cold bandages being wrapped around my legs.

" Why are you doing this? "

He didn't look up at me and continued on with the bandage, completely ignoring me as if I wasn't there.

" Dream. "

I looked at his shoulder as it raised upward. He slowly turned his face to look at me.

" It'll heal you quickly. "

" That's not what I mean, bastard. " I scowled at him as I was very tempted to punch him at the moment.

" I don't want any nuisance when we get there. " He responded before tying up the bandage, making me squirm. " And stop asking. "

Dream pushed himself off the ground and fixed the extra bandages. He was about to leave when he noticed something beside me, I followed his eyes as it landed on my Journal. I quickly grabbed it and hugged it, afraid he'll take it away from me.

" Who gave that to you? "

" It's none of your business. "

He remained quiet after that while I looked at him weirdly. I couldn't see through his mask so I couldn't see his face, making it hard for him to read. I heard him click his tongue as he picks up everything and left the room.

____________________

Happy 10 Chapters òwó

By the way, I made a few changes in some of the recent chapters but its not that much to confuse you guys. It was just a minor adjustment when I realized a miss a few paragraphs, my Wattpad is lagging a bit so its not saving the words when I write.

Btw, thanks for almost 600 reads?! WTF Like I just made a chapter to thank u guys for 400! KWBSHWIEH