"Why are you here?" I can't help but chuckle.

"To wish you luck. And Joey and I have stuff to talk about." He says, and I can see Joey glaring at him.

"Am I not supposed to know whatever is going on between the two of you? I still find it weird how friendly you are with one another..." I say suspiciously.

Afi steps out of the room to answer her phone.

Joey laughs, "Princess, it's a football thing."

"Football?"

Mari corrects me, "soccer. It's a soccer thing."

I look between the both of them, "you made bets on something, didn't you?" I narrow my eyes.

"Tomorrow Arsenal plays Manchester United. Joey thinks Arsenal got it." Mari says.

I don't play or watch soccer. And frankly, I don't care.

Afi walks back into the room with irritation written all over her face.

"Afi, what happened?" I question.

She ignores me and faces Amarion, "if your manager wants information, why can't he call you?"

Before he responds, I cut in, "Afi, why don't you like Eli?" I've noticed it for a long time...

Amarion begins to chortle.

I gasp, "you know?"

He looks at me, "you don't?"

"Afi!" Now I really want to know.

"That's between that man and my father." She rolls her eyes.

"Afi please. I'll do anything if you tell me."

"You'll stop sending him presents?" She chirps.

I pout, "but your dad loves my gifts."

She scoffs, "And he has enough money to buy anything to his heart's content."

"Fine, I'll stop after this Christmas because I already bought his gift, and it's no use to me..." I trail off.

"Okay fine. We used to date, and my dad gave him a job if we split. I didn't know that part. He told me he cheated on me and couldn't deal with me, not knowing. I met you, and what do you know, you dated him, and his manager is my ex."

"Wait, why are you mad at Eli if you know the truth?" It makes no sense.

Amarion jumps into the story "because he has been trying to get her back for the past ten years."

"I don't need a boy who is afraid of my dad! It's as simple as that." She says.

I smirk at her, and she questions me. I start to giggle, "you still like him, and you're being stubborn because your dad interfered with your relationship."

"Didn't Tom say you should be resting?" She changes the conversation completely.

I jump to my feet, "oh my gosh! I'm right! You like Eli! I'm calling him!" I grab my phone like the child I pretend I am.

Before Afi could stop me, Joey does.

I frown at him.

"Bed. Now. You can play Cupid next week. I think it's best if you guys leave. I'll talk with you later." Joey instructs everyone, and everyone listens but me.

"Why are you so on edge?" I ask him, taking a seat.

"I can't win, will I?" He says quietly.

I give him a confused look.