Chapter 22: A moment alone

Both you and Armin walked out the door, escaping the chaos that was taking place inside. When you stepped out onto the porch a slight breeze hit you in the face and made Armin's hair flow in the wind. "Its nice to have time alone" Armin said looking over to the fire pit where Reiner was sitting "Yeah it is" You leaned against your friends arm. 

You never noticed every time you would touch him even so much as brush against him as you walked by, his heart would flutter. He would want you to touch him again. All the boy wants is for you to cup his face, caress his cheek with your thumb. He wanted to forever hold your hand in his. He wants to wake up beside you every morning to see your beautiful face and call you his. But. He thinks if he tells you how he really feels you might...reject him.

You were also stuck in your own thoughts about the blue-eyed boy beside you. So badly you wanted him to pull you into his warm embrace. Oh how you loved to get lost in those beautiful blue eyes of his, they were just so gorgeous. But you loved everything about Armin Arlert, his innocent smile you always longed for whenever you were down, his silky soft blond hair that you wanted run your fingers through and the way he treated you.

Yes its normal for your friends to care for you, but Armin. Armins different you can see the way he treats you. Everyone can see it. They see how your the one he looks for when he walks into a room. They see how he isnt very confident with others, but when your around. They see a rare side of him, Hes always happy around you, never a frown on his face when your by his side and everyone around you two wished that you and Armin would build up the confidence and tell eachother how you feel.

"Hey..u-uh y/n" Armin said turning to you, "Yeah?" You faced him. He looked at the gorgeous h/c coloured girl standing before him. She had grown so much since that day. "I have to t-t..tell you something" he said. You were nervous as to what he was going to say. Armin let out a long loud sigh and grabbed your hands holding them together.

"I like you. Alot, y/n your just so perfect everything about you is amazing. Your always there for me when im down, you bring out the best in me like no one else. No one compares to you! Your the only one i want to be around nowadays...listen i know i should'nt feel this way towards my bestfriend i-" You cut him off by crashing your lips into his as you fisted his shirt.

You pulled back "You talk to much" you said, you slid your hands up and behind his neck playing with his hair. He put his hands on your hips and leaned in kissing you softly on the lips. You both melted into the kiss, to in the moment to notice Reiner over by the fire pit smiling at the two of you.

Armin held you tightly as he kissed you softly. Never in a million years had he thought kissing you would be this good. Sure he had thought about it from time to time but now he cant believe his lips are pushed up against yours. You parted your lips to alow him access as your tongues danced together. Exploring eachothers mouths.

Armin pulled back panting for air, he looked at you and smiled as he moved the strands of hair out of your face "Your so beautiful" he said. You blushed at his compliment then moved closer to him wrapping your arms around him. He rested his chin on your head and held you against his chest. He closed his eyes taking in your lovely scent.

Reiner walked over and patted Armin on the back "Finally" he said. Armin turned around and looked at Reiner who looked like a proud father. Armin smiled "C-can we not tell anyone about this?" You said scratching your elbow "Sure" Reiner  patted both your heads then walked inside.

"Wanna go back in?"