Chapter 20: The joke continues

Keith walked over to Connie and Sasha, he picked the bald up by the head. 

"Do those two ever take anything seriously?" You said standing next to Armin as you watched Keith ''probably not'' Armin shrugged ''anyways lets do this before Shadis comes over here" Armin said backing away and pointing the wooden dagger at you ''mm'' you said nodding in response. 

You turned your body to face Armin, you rushed towards him. He was swift and moved out the way but in a split secound you reached your hand out and grabbed his wrist pulling him towards you. You held his arm up bringing him close to you so your were chest to chest.

He smiled and huffed then kneed you in the stomach causing you to let go of him, he tripped you over and you fell onto the hard dirt ground. "Whoops" he said putting his hand out for you, you giggled then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ground as you rose to your feet.

Your planted both your feet on either side of him and towered over the boy "just give me the dagger" You said hands on hips "Nuh uh!" He said smiling up at you then grabbing your ankles and sliding out from between your legs and rising behind you. You spun around to face him just as he rushed to you and tackled you onto the ground.

He pinned both your wrists above your head and sat on your waist line. Squeezing your hips with his legs, he leaned down panting his face inches from yours "I win" he whispered. You dont know why but you became extremly flustered, your cheeks turning red and you looked away from his face to make the blushing go away.

"Yeahhhh go Arminn!!" You turned and say Jean smiling as he whistled at you and Armin "crap" Armin said under his breath "You do realise how your on top of me right?" You said to Armin. He looked down and you and eyed your body then gasped "O-oh aa-h im so sorry y/n" He climbed off you and helped you up.

"I didnt hurt you did i?" He asked dusting the front of your jacket "No im fine...but we are not going to hear the end of it from Jean" you said as the two of you turned to look at him. He smirked winked at you, you shook your head and crossed your arms "Just you wait Jean!" You yelled to him.
"What are you gonna do!?" He yelled back. Sasha walked past Jean and glanced at the back of his jacket then started laughing. He spun around "Why are you laughing?" He said looking at her. When Jean turned around to Sasha you saw he still had ths patch of mud Connie put on him the other day. You bursted out laughing.

"STOP LAUGHING"