abigail

Jimins pov

I pull all the others into my parents castle (me and Yoongi had brought all of them to hell and jungkook isn't scared this time....well....not as much as last time)

I see my father sat on a throne. I sigh "father we need to talk" he looks at me and smirks "Yes we do....Abigail has-" I cut him off "this is my throne now" Jungkooks eyes widen when I stab a wooden stake through his heart "sorry father....but this was the only way"

My fathers body  falls off the throne and yoongi then moves the body and then it turns to dust. Jungkook gulps "j-jimin.... something doesn't feel right" I turn around and growl "baby....get behind me right now.... yoongi take the others to find our mother....it's the only way hyung"

Yoongi nods and runs off with the others, jungkook stands behind me gripping the back of my shirt

"So~ you decided to come back~"

Abigail appears in front of me smirking. I nod "yes because I rule over this place now... meaning you bow to me!!!" She looks at jungkook "oh and this shitty little brat will be the queen? Not on my watch~" she goes to attack me but jungkook steps in front of me "STOP!"

Abigail stops her movements and glares at him showing her fangs, I go to grab Jungkook but he slaps my hand "no jimin" I pull my hand back.... Jungkook sighs "seriously woman! What's your problem?! What exactly do you want?!" She points at me "I want my baby brother back!!! HE was the only other person who understood me!!"

Jungkook nods "and he still does!!! Well...not anymore because you've turned into a psycho!!! You're his sister!!! You should be protecting him!!! Not trying to kill him!!!" Abigail smirks "you have some guts talking to me like this"

Jungkook shakes his head "just listen to me!! Look....I'm scared okay?! I'm scared....but I can't let you hurt him!" Before I could even think jungkook winces loudly when abigail throws something and it hits his stomach.

I turn jungkook too me and my eyes widen watching half of his face... cracking?.....I see his eyes turn black and black liquid coming out his mouth
Shit! No!

I see his eyes turn black and black liquid coming out his mouthShit! No!

He falls to the ground and I finally let all my anger snap. My eyes turn fully black and I glare at her "you're.dead!" Her eyes widen and in a blink of an eye I have her pinned against the wall by her throat and I then Lean closer to her "you deserve this....you....you FUCKING BITCH!"

I stab the widen stake through her heart multiple times and she turns to dust. I hear the others run in the room. My eyes turn normal and I rush to jungkook "shit baby no!" Tears roll down my cheeks "shit shit shit shit shit no!!!!!" I fall to my knees and hold his unconscious body in my arms

Jungkooks body turns to dust in my arms and more tears roll down my cheeks "FUCKING NO!! NO! NO!" I punch the floor making my knuckles bleed and more tears fall from my eyes "I SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HIM!!" I sob "t-this is all my fault..."

"Jimin?"