go back...

JUNGKOOKS POV

I sigh Looking at jimin who was sat staring out the window. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him "go back jimin....I don't want to be the cause of your unhappiness....it's obvious you want to spend time with them....and I don't want to hold you back"

He turns to me "jungkook I've said to you before and I'll say it again....you're my top priority....if I leave then Im not able to protect you!-" I cut him off "jimin just go okay!!!! I don't want you here if you're just gonna continue to stare out the window!!! Go and be with your parents and come back when you're ready!!"

I sigh "look....if it makes you feel any better I won't leave the house until you come back....I'll get one of the others to get my groceries and I'll lock all the windows and Everything so nobody can get in.... I know you want to protect me... But you can't be with me 24/7....you deserve a break from this life.....go and be with your parents....I know that's what you want"

He stares at me and I brush some hair out his face "you deserve to be happy to jimin....not everything is about me..." He Huffs "fine....I'll be gone for a week and that's it I promise-" I cut him off again "no jimin....stay there for as long as you need....they're your family and you want to see them...."

He sighs "contact me if you need anything okay or if something happens please contact me..." I giggle "I will jimin don't worry.....I love you" he smiles "I love you to baby" I hug him tightly and he hugs my waist.
He then stands up making me giggle and I then gasp when he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him

He kisses me deeply and I kiss back putting my hands on his cheeks. He moves his hands to my ass to lift me up a little more and I pull away "you should get going...." He looks at me and kisses my head "are you sure? I really don't want to leave you here with woojin wondering around"

I smile and nod "I'll be fine jimin...I'll call you if I ever have a problem... okay?" He puts me down and I tuck some of his hair behind his ear "want some blood before you go?" He chuckles "you know me so well baby" I laugh a little and then wince a little feeling his fangs pierce the skin on my neck.

I grip his shirt a little and be sucks some blood and then pulls away and kisses my neck "I'll be back as soon as I can" I smile and then pull him to me and kiss him quickly "I'll be here waiting okay? Take time with your parents and don't snap at them again.... they're right....hell is no place for a human"

He Huff's "they had no right treating you that way....I'm only going back they're my parents and they're the king and queen so technically I have to listen to them...and I have friends the-" I kiss his head cutting him off again  "I understand jimin now go....the quicker you leave the quicker you'll be back"

He sighs "are you positive?" I nod "yes jimin....I'll be fine" he sighs "I love you so much okay?" I smile "I love you too..." He walks Into the bathroom and I hear a bang and then I open the bathroom door and he isn't in there anymore.

I sigh and walk to the kitchen and put a bandaid on the bleeding mark on my neck. I then sit on the couch forgetting to lock Everything like i said I would...

I yawn and end up falling asleep on the couch