makeover

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I

watch jimin carefully do a tattoo. I smile a little and then gasp when someone pokes me. I look at them to see Suzy there, she smiles "having fun kook?" I blush "you didn't see anything" she giggles "wipe the drool and I'll agree"

I gasp "I wasn't drooling!" She laughs "anyways! jin wants you" I huff and walk to Jin "yes hyung?" He looks at me "can I pierce you?" My eyes widen "excuse me?" He Huff's "I want to pierce your ears" I giggle "they're already pierced hyung....eight times remember?" He groans

Suzy gasps "EIGHT TIMES?!" I nod "yeah my ears are great for piercings, they heal quickly without inflammation......I have three lower piercings on each ear and two Helix piercings on my right ear.....what earrings do you have and I'll show you"

Jin hands me some earrings and I put them in and then Suzy gasps "whoa! I could never get eight piercings! They really suit you!" I giggle and start to take some out "than-"

"FUCK!"

I jump when jimin suddenly yells. I look at him to see him now on the floor. I gasp and walk to him "whoa what happened?" I help him up. The man he was working on smirks "he looked up at you and saw your earrings" I blush "I see"

I kiss jimins cheek "focus on the tattoo you dummy" he puts his hand on the back of my neck "those earrings really suit you.....can you keep these two in?"

can you keep these two in?"

I shrug "I guess sure.....but get back to the tattoo....this man is waiting for you" the man Chuckles "no no take your time this is adorable to watch" I giggle and jimin kisses my head "remember we have a movie night tonight" I nod

He then sits back down and puts his gloves back on and starts tattooing again. I walk back to the others and giggle handing the other earrings to Jin, Jin looks at me "you leaving those ones in?" I nod "just for a little....jimin said he wants me to"

Suzy chuckles "he's 100% whipped for you kook" I laugh a little and then glance at jimin who Was doing the tattoo.
Taehyung smirks "why don't we give Kookie a makeover! Fake tattoos and Everything to see how jimin reacts?", I look at him to see him looking at yoongi who was tattooing a woman

I giggle "don't you wanna continue staring at your Boyfriend?" He nods "of course I do....but i wanna see how you'd look if we all give you a makeover!" I gasp when hoseok and namjoon drag me to the back room and Suzy, taehyung and Jin follow.

I huff "fine I guess...." They smile and start to give me a makeover. I giggle and then Suzy gives me some clothes and I change. Taehyung gasps "wait! Stop!" We all stop everything and I look at him "what's wrong?" He chuckles "we need to take a photo of before and after!"

I roll my eyes and then Hoseok laughs "pose jungkook!" I huff and then he takes a photo and shows it to me

Jin chuckles "this is gonna look so cool!" I giggle and they put some fake tattoos which will stay there for at least a week on me making me giggle a little and then they put some make up on me and some fake piercings

After 45 Minutes everything is dry and ready. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh....."sometimes I really do question why I'm friends with you people" hoseok takes a photo and shows me "you look amazing!"

"sometimes I really do question why I'm friends with you people" hoseok takes a photo and shows me "you look amazing!"

Yoongi walks into the back room and stops in his place and stares at me "the....... actual.......fuck?" I giggle "hey hyung" he walks to me "are these real?" He touches my neck.i shake my head "no they're fake" he chuckles and steps back "you look amazing.... Jimins gonna fuck you for sure"

I blush "s-shut up!" He chuckles "anyways I just came back here to get some ink so have fun guys" he grabs some ink and walks out.

Namjoon looks at me "right go show jimin!" I sigh "but he's busy!" Hoseok shrugs "he'll stop anything just for you....go go go!" They push me out the room and I huff and walk to jimin and tap his shoulder "jimin-shii can I ask something?"

He nods not looking at me "what's up baby?" He continues with the tattoo. I gulp "do you think this suits me?" He stops tattooing and wipes it and then turns to me and I step back a little.

He looks me up and down. He then looks at the man "you're seeing this too right? He's got tattoos and piercings?" The man nods. Jimin nods "excuse me a second" he stands up and I walk backwards as he walks towards me.

I gasp when my back hits the wall. He smirks "wow.....you look amazing baby" he puts his hand on my neck and chuckles "they look so hot on you.....maybe we should tattoo you more...." I blush "do you like it?" He nods "definitely....these stay on for a week right"

He traces his fingers over the fake tattoos on my neck. I nod "yeah" he smirks "good~" he kisses my head "you look sexy baby" I blush more and he goes back to the man and tattoos again.
I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and slide down the wall.....

I don't know if I should be excited for the week ahead or scared......