the boss

Jungkooks pov

"I want to finish it"

I look up to see a man in all black stood a man in all black, he had a black t-shirt on and black ripped jeans, he had black hair and had loads of tattoos all over his arms and I assume his chest since there are some visible by the collar of the shirt.

Yoongi Huffs "you shouldnt be out here...you have..... paperwork to do" the man chuckles "yoongi, remember who the boss is here, if I don't wanna do paperwork then I'm not gonna do paperwork, if I wanna come out to see a customer in MY shop then I can" yoongi sighs "sorry..."

The man in walks over to us, I grip jins hand tighter and look down too scared to look up again, I feel someone crouch down next to me, it's followed by the same deep voice "look at me" I hesitate but look up at him, I gulp and move back a little, he's so close....

Jin squeezes my hand "jungkook this is jimin, the boss" I gasp a little "n-n-nice t-to m-meet y-you" he smirks "he's so innocent...where did you find this one??" Jin smiles "I raised him..." I look away, hobi Huffs "jimin you're scaring him" jimin tilts his head "I am?" I shake my head "n-no i-its okay!....s-social a-anxiety t-thats a-all!"

Taehyung walks over "kook do you want jimin to finish your tattoo? Or yoongi??" I look at yoongi who shakes his head, I look back at jimin "w-will y-you??" He smirks and nods "if course I will sweetcheeks" I blush. Jin Huffs "don't flirt with my child" jimin looks up at Jin while getting gloves on and taking the tattoo gun from yoongi "jin-hyung would you mind getting Jungkook a teddy bear to hold?"

I gasp and nod "yeah!,please hyung.." Jin sighs and nods "okay...scream if he does anything" jimin rolls his...red?!!! Eyes "it's not like I'm gonna eat him, don't worry....plus yoongi will be with me, the rest of you have work to do" I don't notice that I've been staring at jimin for a little while now, he Chuckles "take a picture sweetcheeks it'll last longer" I blush and look down

Namjoon chuckles "seems like kook is growing up" Jin tilts his head "what do you mean??" Namjoon points at me, Jin looks at me and Huffs "I don't get it??" Taehyung chuckles "our Kookie was staring at jiminie!" I glare at taehyung "shut up taehyung! I was not! I was just... thinking!!"

Jin nods and crosses his arms "well think while not staring at him...my baby will stay a baby forever, no boyfriends!" Jimin chuckles and begins finishing the tattoo making me wince a little "he just exposed your sexuality" I glare at Jin "eomma!" Jin covers his mouth "oopsie"

Jin then hands me a teddy bear "squeeze this if it hurts" I nod and then wince and look at jimin "ow!" Jimin smirks "whoops~" I huff and hold the bear close to my chest tightly.
//////

Jimin sits up straight "there ya go...all done" he wipes it once more, I lose my grip on the teddy and smile, I look at my tattoo and giggle "it's so cute!" He smirks "like you" I blush and look at Jin "do you like it??" Jin nods "I have one similar" (Jin and taehyung also have a lot of tattoos btw)

I stand up and put the teddy bear down on the chair, yoongi hands me my hoodie "you can use the back room to change back since you're uncomfortable" I take it and nod "thank y-" jimin intturrupts "just keep the shirt on, bring it back another day" I look at him...oh right I forgot this was his shirt, I blush more "okay...uh thank you again..." He nods "no problem, anything for someone as cute as you"

I giggle and then gasp when Jin pulls me to him "right now I have to get him home, come on taehyung!" He pulls me out the shop with taehyung following me, I smile "you guys were right...it's not that scary...I'll come visit you guys more" taehyung nods "yeah! And even get a piercing!" I shrug "maybe..."

I look at Jin "jin-hyung?? What's wrong? You look angry" he sighs "it's nothing Kookie, it's okay"
//////
We arrive back at my house and we walk in....why was jin-hyung so angry?

Jins pov

I can't believe jimin was flirting with jungkook....jimin never flirts with anyone.....so him flirting with my kookie can only be bad.... plus! He's a vampire!! Meaning he could kill my Kookie!

I'm going into work tomorrow and telling jimin to stay away from my child...my child isn't allowed a boyfriend....he is only allowed some friends IF i meet them first...

I know I just sound like an overprotective mum.....and you're right....that is exactly what I am....I will do anything to keep Kookie Safe...I don't want to stop jimin seeing Kookie but I know what jimin is capable of....he killed one person in just one bite....and another with just one punch....I know jimin refuses to hurt anyone he is close to....but I just can't risk him hurting kook
///////
I sit on the couch with jungkook and taehyung, jungkook was drinking banana milk and we were watching iron man, Jungkook looks at me "can I come visit you guys tomorrow as well??? I have a class in the morning but then im free"

The morning will give me time to talk to jimin. I nod "if course you can Kookie, just be careful when youre on your way, there are dangerous people around" Jungkook giggles "jin-hyung I'm almost 20 I can protect myself" I nod and hug him closer to my chest "I know...I just worry about you...your past just makes me worry more" jungkook sighs and leans his head on my chest "I know hyung...it scarred me for life...but we know they are in prison.... I'll ring Tae Tae when I'm on my way and one of you can meet me half way??"

Taehyung nods "that sounds safer.." he joins in cuddling by laying on top of jungkook who was on top of me and wraps his arms around us both, jungkook giggles "you're both so protective of me" we both nod "well if others knew what you have been through they would be as well" jungkook nods and then yawns "I'm sleepy" I kiss his head "get some sleep Kookie"

Soon enough we hear some quiet snores, taehyung looks at me "I'm worried about jimin as well... He never acts like this around anyone..." I nod "I don't want him to hurt Kookie" taehyung nods "I know jin-hyung and we'll have to explain to jimin why we don't think it's a good idea for him and kook to be close" I nod "yeah"

I feel so bad for doing this.....but a vampire and a human aren't a good match together....it's all for jungkooks protection...