stolen boyfriend

Jungkooks pov
((2 weeks later)))

Today I have to go to class, which sucks! Going to collage is terrible! I've been skipping for awhile so I can see my friends and jimin ect in the tattoo shop....but Jin told me to go to class...

In class I am known as the 'quiet nerd' the one who always comes homework, A++ on assignments and tests, always get the answer right if picked on.....but doesn't have any friends there.
•••••••••••••••••♪•
I wake up to my alarm clock,I huff and turn it off and lay staring at the ceiling "why is there such thing as school and collage...I wish I was a rock so I don't have to go this" I climb out of bed.

I look around my room and see jimins shirt that I borrowed....I need to give that back to him...but it wouldn't hurt to wear it again....plus I'll change before I go to the shop.
I change into jimins top that is huge on me, some black shorts that barley cover my thigh and some thigh-high socks with kittens on them. I put on some converse and a choker to cover the bite mark from jimin

I grab my backpack and make sure all my books are in there, I grab my travel mug and fill it with my coffee and then I leave my house, I hold my coffee in one hand, my bag on my back, my phone in my pocket, I lock the door and put the keys in my bag.

I smile seeing my neighbors playing out in the garden...they have a daughter....she is a beautiful little girl and very kind, she gasps and waves at me "HEY KOOKIE!!!" I giggle and wave "hello Millie!!" She smiles and looks at her mum who nods, I quickly put my coffee down

Millie runs and jumps on me, I hug her and swing her around "you okay?" I stop spinning and look at her, she nods "we're playing in the garden all day! Can you come play with us?" I pout "I wish I could....I have to go to class today....but when I finish I'll bring you some chocolate and I'll play when I get home okay?" She gasps "yeah yeah yeah!!!"

I put her down and pick my coffee down "okay I've got to go now...be good" she nods "I will! See you later Kookie!" I smile "bye Millie" I walk away and start the shitty journey to class.
//////////////

I arrive at the collage and tilt my head when I see loads of students gathered around something, I ignore them and start my walk to class, a boy in my class gasps "JUNGKOOK! HE'S HERE FOR YOU!!!" I turn back "excuse me?" I walk over,popular girls glare at me, I gasp "why are you here?!"

Yoongi was leant up against a motorbike holding his phone,he looks at me "aha there you are! Jimin told me to keep an eye on you" I roll my eyes "well tell him I don't need a babysitter" I walk away, I then trip and fall, I wait to hit the floor but dont, I land in somebody's arms.

I look up to see yoongi, I huff and stand up and step back "fine...you can stay with me....but stay quiet!" He nods "calm down I will" I roll my eyes and walk into the building and walk to my class with Yoongi following me.

I had Art class today and then I have maths....

We walk into my art class, I walk to the back of the room and groan when I see yoongi stuck by the door with people gathering around him asking questions and complimenting him, I hear one girl yell "is jungkook your boyfriend?!" He Chuckles "no jungkook is jimins.....I have two boyfriends though....so please can I move past"