Chapter 21

(WARNING: NON-CON HYPNOSIS)

We're running late. Mistress is busy getting dolled up, Sienna is busy working on Karin's hair because she wanted it braided, and I'm currently sitting on my brand new smartphone and playing Temple Run. I sigh loudly when I crash into a wall again and plop my phone in my lap, tilting my head back and twisting side to side in my chair. Sienna rolls her eyes a bit and looks over at me with her head tilted and a hand on her hip while she's curling Karin's bangs. "You keep sitting over there makin' noises, I'll come over and put a gag in yer mouth. Then give you a real reason to huff."

"Yeah, whatever. It's been over an hour, I'm just waiting on you guys. It didn't take me long to get ready at all."

"Oh don't worry, honey. As soon as Sienna's done with my hair, you're next." Karin tilts her head to the side so Sienna can work on some strands she missed, and smiles over at me sweetly. "Tonight's a special night."

I feel my stomach drop and turn my head to look at her, opening my mouth to say something, until I feel cool hands reach around me and grope my chest. I squeak softly and tilt my head back, looking up as Mistress Cynthia looks down at me with a grin. "No, no. Don't worry. It's not one of those nights. I would tell you if it were and give you the option on whether or not to go. No we're having a Halloween party tonight!" She spins the chair around and stands before me, wearing a red, crop corset, tight leather pants and high-heeled leather boots, a long, shiny leather demon tail hanging behind her, and a set of short devil horns clipped in her hair. She beams down at me and reaches her hand out. "C'mon, sweetheart. I'll help you get ready while they do."

I look down at the hand, then look back up at her face, then back at her hand and sigh. I grab the phone from my lap and set it in my pocket in my shorts, taking her hand and letting her help me up off the seat. She drags me behind her toward her bedroom and quickly tugs me inside, shutting the door behind her and turning around to face me with a seductive smirk. I narrow my eyes suspiciously. "If you dress me up as a slutty nurse, I'm running away again."

She laughs and throws her head back, shaking her head slightly and licking her lips. "Oh no, darling. That's Karin's outfit. You'll see yours in a minute. Face the door and close your eyes. No peeking, or you'll get punished." She walks around me, heels clicking on the floor as she moves away from me. I sigh again and close my eyes, crossing my arms as a flutter of nerves bundles in my belly, hearing rustling and rummaging around behind me until I finally hear the clatter of hangers. "Okay, Jennifer. Turn around. What do you think?"

I slowly turn around, arms still crossed, and my jaw drops a bit when I see what she's holding. She holds up what appears to be a bra and panty set, a cat's head cut out in the center of the chest, pink, silk ribbons tied in bows at the shoulder of the top and the hips of the bottoms, with pink cat paws on the end of them. Hooked on her fingers is a pair of thigh-high black stockings with cats on them as well and a set of garters. She brings her other hand around to the front and a set of black cat-ears and a long tail with a ribbon similar to the ones on the "costume" tied to the near-end of it with a bell on it, and a black collar with the word "kitten" on them in silver letters. 

My eyes widen a bit and my jaw drops, expression changing from surprise to excitement, as I run over and wrap her in a tight hug. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I've had this on my wishlist for like... Forever! I can't believe it! I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal and release her, taking them from her and immediately relieving myself of my current clothes, eyes widened as I stare at the costume before me, before grabbing the bottoms and slipping them up my legs. I hear her laugh behind me and feel her hand scratch at the back of my neck. I shiver and whine softly, giggles bubbling up in my throat and goosebumps rising on my skin.