Chapter 4

Time wound up going by pretty quick. We started out the day with a delightful, delicious breakfast, then from there we went out to the park and walked around for a while, then out to lunch at a nice little restaraunt. Once we're finished eating, I go out to the car while she's paying, smiling happily and sighing as I go out to the car and wait for her. I sit there for a good few minutes before she finally comes out, her hips swaying back and forth slowly. I couldn't help but giggle at her. She looked like a supermodel the way she was walking. Her hand on her hip and her keys in her hand. My giggles turned to soft laughter and I covered my mouth, muffling my laughter as she climbed into the car. The thought of her just made me laugh that much harder and I could feel her glaring at me.

I felt her hand reach to my side, squeezing and pinching it softly, making me laugh louder. "Ahaha! No stohohohp! hahahaha!" I felt her other hand sneak around and reach under my shirt to my tummy, a finger wiggling around in my bellybutton. "Were you laughing at me, little girl? Huh? Did you think something was funny?"

I pushed at her hands and tried to force them away. "I'm sohohoryhy! Stohohop! B-before sohohomeone sees uhus!" I giggled softly when she finally pulled her hands away. I panted heavily and groaned covering myself as I look up. I gasp and my eyes widen when I see a pair of old ladies looking at us from the door of the restaraunt. I expected them to look disgusted, but I sigh with relief when I see them wave, smile and hold hands as they walked inside. I chuckled and I heard Jen giggle as we watched them.

We pulled out and I fixed my shirt and hair, the squirming had messed it up. We stopped a couple of blocks away outside of a large building. It looked almost like a strip club, but something about it was... different. It seemed darker... Jen grabbed my hand. "The reason i took so long to come out is because I got a call from my... friends. They want to meet you. Now."

I blinked softly and looked at her before looking back at the building, before looking back at Jen. She simply smiled at me and petted my cheek and hair. I blushed softly and nodded. "U-um. O-okay." I gulped softly and she pulled me to her.

"Don't worry baby. They're gonna love you~" I smiled a little bit and nodded as I pulled away and got out of the car, shutting the door behind me. Jen got out after me and came around to hold my hand. We walked up to the door and she pushed on it.

It was locked.

"Well that was fun. Maybe later." I turned around and started walking to the car, but she grabbed me and I heard the door unlock. She smiled at me and I whimpered as she pulled me in. When we went in it was pitch black. I couldn't see a single thing. "I-It's really... dark in here... isn't it? Are you sure they're even here."

"Yes they're here, honey. They're just really sensitive to light. They don't hate it, it's just painful." I looked at her with a strange expression and walked close to her. Suddenly, I heard the click of a switch and the room lit up dimly. I blinked softly, even the slight change in light was drastic compared to the pitch black. I blinked a couple of times and gasped softly. What little bit of light was showing lit up certain parts of the room... It was full of bondage equipment. And most of it seemed fairly uncomfortable.

I grabbed Jen's wrist and pulled her hand off of me "Nope this is not happening. No way. No how. Nuh uh." I made my way to the door and reached out for the handle, but I gasped and fell backward when there was suddenly a figure standing between me and the exit. I groaned softly and rubbed my backside, my eyes slowly creeping up. they started on the floor, staring at a pair of high heeled leather boots and making their way slowly upward, catching sight of a pair of black studded leather pants with a silver belt, then they made their way up farther to see dark black around shoulders. On the hips of the person were long slender pale fingers with black and blue painted nails. Fingerless, elbow length gloves over slender, muscular pale arms. The shirt was a dark, blood red and she had a spiked collar around her neck. But the thing that shocked me the most was her face. It was pale, very pale, and her eyes were a deep chestnut brown. They sparkled menacingly down at me and I gasped. I jumped up and backed away.