Chapter 5

I awoke what seemed to be hours later in a dark room. It was cool, not cold. But it felt erie... I groaned softly and squirmed a little, trying to reach my hand down to rub my eyes. But I couldn't move. I pulled on my arm harder and looked up when I heard the soft clinking of chains. I then pulled on my legs slightly, and I could move them perfectly. I pushed myself up with my feet, and then made myself sit up. I closed my eyes and tried to think. Everything was fuzzy... I remember Jen... The club... and then....

My eyes shoot open and I struggle against the chains, trying desperately to pull myself free. I hear the loud creaking of a door and struggle harder, hearing footsteps slowly approach me. It was pitch black, far too dark to see whoever it was. But I could tell from the breathing it was a living person. So I slowly started to calm down. "H-hello? Hello? P-please help me. Get me out of here... before those monsters come back."

I heard whoever it was kneel down beside me quietly and after the sound of rattling keys and chains, my arms were free. I stood up softly and smiled, but gasped when I felt a pair of cuffs being placed around my wrists. The person grabbed a hold of the cuffs and pulled on me softly and I followed out into the hallway. We got out and I sighed, smiling as I got a good look at the girl who held me. It was the one from the sex shop. Only instead of wearing a work uniform she was wearing... A french maid outfit? Oh no.

"Oh God, you're with them too?" I gasped and she stopped and turned to me. She tilted her head and nodded slightly before pulling on my arms again. I pulled back against her and she stumbled backward. "Why are you here? What on earth did they do to you? To Jen?" She didn't say anything, she just pulled on me again. I guess she was instructed not to speak to me... But wait... she's a human right? I mean.... She doesn't seem to have any vampiric qualities about her. I gave a hard jerk to the chain and it easily fell free from her hand. I tried to run off but she grabbed my shoulder and stopped me, nodding down to my body. I looked down at myself and gasped.

I was naked....

I felt my face light up with embarrased fury and gave her back my arms. she took hold of the cuffs gently and started pulling on me again. Wherever she's taking me, they're probably there waiting for me. I was angry now. It's bad enough that they drug me and knock me unconscious, but now they have the gaul to strip me naked? I couldn't possibly be any angrier... but then... I think about Jen... She knows how I feel about vampires... She knew I knew they exist, she knew I hate them with a passion and yet she has the audacity to bring me to a group of them? I was wrong. I could get more angry. My best friend... someone that I love betrayed me.

I get dragged into a large room, almost like a dining room or a ballroom. I looked to the far end of the room and saw all three of the vampires in thrones. In the middle and largest throne was Cynthia, the one to her left was Sienna, and to the right was Karin. I stared silently in front of Cynthia. She had lost her boots and sat there, quietly moaning as Jen knelt before her and licked her feet. I snickered softly.

"You don't know how old those things are and you're putting your tongue all over them? Seriously, didn't your mother teach you anything, backstabber?" I shouted. All three of their heads snapped up toward me, but Jen continued to sit there and lick at the vampire whore's feet. I gagged with disgust. "I should come up there and put you out of your misery with these cuffs."

Sienna shot up and before I knew it she was standing beside me and grabbing onto my hair, making me gasp and she pulled back on it hard. She held onto me so I didn't fall over and extended her fangs, staring at my neck. "You have some nerve, coming in here and speaking in that manner. I should teach you a painful lesson in how dangerous we really are." she growled.

I was scared, but I kept it hidden, scoffing and spitting at her. She threw me to the ground and straddled me, grabbing a hold of my throat. I groaned softly and squirmed under her, feeling slightly dizzy from being treated so roughly. Sienna leaned in to bite but then...