Chapter 10

I groan groggily as I open my eyes, blinking the sting out of my eyes as I sit up, almost feelings as though someone poked me right in the eye. I roll over and rub at my eyes, both of them watering softly and washing out the sting before finally stopping. I wipe the wetness from my eyelids and cheeks and sit up a bit, eying my surroundings through blurred vision as I continue to struggle to wake myself up. I look around slowly. It's dark. Very dark. But I recognize the few candles littered about the room and realize where I am. I hear a groan beside me and my heart stops for just a moment as I look over to see Cynthia curled up right beside me, mumbling incoherently in her sleep.

I breathe slowly and look her over, her small pale form mostly covered by the red sheets, the only thing visible is her shoulders and above, black hair draped around her face and spread out on her pillow in a wild mess. I chuckle softly but quickly hush myself as she stirs, rolling over to me and smiling in her sleep. She looks almost cute... When she's not being cruel. I sit up and curl with my knees to my chest for a moment, simply gazing down at her calmly until she's settled. I sigh gently and look around again, the only light visible is a small sliver of white light underneath the door. Although the light is little, it's more than enough to help my eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. I glance over at her once more before slowly creeping myself up and out of the bed.

I flinch harshly when I hear the bed creak beneath the movement of my weight and look over to Cynthia, holding my chest with relief when I see her eyes still closed. I keep slowly inching more and more out of the bed, climbing out of it tiredly. I stumble a little and struggle not to fall over into the dresser beside the bed. My legs are like jelly and my body aching terribly, the actions of earlier leaving my body tender and aching. I glance over at the clock on the wall and barely manage to make out the time. 5:34. I take a step forward and gasp as my foot catches on something and I start to fall forward, but I manage to stop myself before I fall over. I glance down to the floor and my eyes widen, a broad grin forming on my face as I see the cause of my trip. On the floor right next to Cynthia's body suit, lay my own clothing.

My stomach flutters happily yet nervously as I reach down and pick my clothes up. I glance back to Cynthia once more and bite my lip with a grin as I see she's still asleep. I don't dare sit on the bed, so I instead lean over sliding my legs into the holes and pulling up my pants. I couldn't find my panties so I figured commando was the best way to go. I then take my shirt and lift it up, pulling it down on my head and sliding my arms into the holes. I hold my breath and slowly start to make my way against the cold black floor, taking my time and glancing back every once in a while as I make my way to the door. I grin again, successfully making my way all the way to the door and grab the handle, slowly turning it and pulling it open quickly, fast enough that it doesn't squeak but just slow enough that it doesn't open the whole way.

I make my way out into the hallway and slowly close the door behind me, thankful as I turn the handle and shut it, closing the door with a very faint click. I let out the breath I'm holding and look around. The hallway is rather bright compared to the darkened bedroom, but it's still dim enough that it doesn't really bother my eyes. I quickly adjust to the change in light and look up and down the long empty hallway. I stick close up against the wall, making use of what little shadow I can find as my bare feet pat softly against the hard floor. I reach the corner and start to turn but the sound of a loud squeal makes me stop. I duck back around the corner and peer around.

There, hanging by her wrists from the end of a long rope, is that girl from earlier. Tabitha I'm pretty sure her name is. Standing on either side of her is Karin and Sienna, their hands practically all over the girl as she twists and squirms around in mid air. Her ankles are tied together and her toes are tied to a hook in the floor, said hook being the only thing keeping her from swinging around to escape from their invading fingers. I feel my stomach churn softly, whether in disgust or jealousy, I'm not sure. Honestly probably a bit of both.