Chapter 18

I awaken for what I feel is the hundredth time and sit up, pulling my knees to my chest and stretching my arms out forward. My back and shoulders pop comfortably and I slowly lean myself back against the headboard. "Ugh... This is ridiculous. How many times have I fallen asleep? A person shouldn't even be able to sleep this much."

"Most people don't suffer the way you do. You're constantly pushed to the brink of exhaustion. That's kind of the point of this. It's meant to be your punishment. Of course you're going to be tired afterward. You should really be sleeping for much longer in between."

I roll my eyes a little bit and look down at Karin as she lays beside me on her side, her head propped in her hand. She sticks her tongue out at me and reaches out, wrapping her arms around my waist to coax me down to lay beside her again. I allow her to ease me down and I sprawl out beside her, staring up at the ceiling and placing my arms behind my head. "Yeah, but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous. I mean, it's not natural. I seem to be sleeping more than being awake now."

She simply chuckles and reaches over to brush my hair from my face. She then gently cups my cheek and turns my head to face her, looking me right in my eyes, before leaning in to press her lips to mine. I sigh softly against her and lean into it, feeling the throbbing need between my legs starting to build again. I hadn't expected it to last this long. I pull away from her gently and grumble incoherently under my breath, sitting up again and crossing my arms. She looks up at me with a raised eyebrow, before smiling knowingly and sitting up beside me, reaching over to the table beside the bed and grabbing a short glass.

I tilt my head a little bit as she offers it to me and I eye her warily. She simply laughs and holds it closer to me. "Drink it. I assure you that you'll want to before we start. Unless... you really don't want to be able to cum..."

I blink slightly as the realization hits me and I quickly grab it from her, careful not to spill any of it as I bring it to my lips and drink it as quickly as I can. Her hand reaches out to rest on my wrist, coaxing me to slow down. I sigh and take my time with it instead, though not without a pout, and when I finally finish it, she takes it from me to place it on the table again.

A rush of warmth courses through my body and I feel a sense of relief with it, though the throbbing between my legs seems to intensify. She reaches a hand out, and very gently strokes her thumb against my cheek. I look over to her and lean into the hand. "There... That's better... Now, in regards to your earlier comments, I agree that it was all quite a bit much. So! I'm going to take a different approach than the others. We all agreed, by my pushing, that you've been tormented quite enough, so I think I'm going to take it easy with you." She crawls down to the end of the bed and grips my ankles, slowly pulling me down until I'm laying, yet again, on my back. 

She leans in and places gentle kisses along the top of my left foot, slowly making her way upward along my shin, curving around toward my inner thigh and continuously kissing upward. Her nose gently brushes against my clit, making me gasp, before she curves back around to kiss up my belly, skipping over my need purposely, and coming up over my chest to stop at my neck. I tilt my head back for her and run a hand down her back, feeling a small sense of satisfaction as she shivers from the touch. She opens her mouth and I brace myself, expecting a bite, but she simply wraps her lips around a spot of skin and suckles on it gently, but firmly. 

I let out a soft moan and wiggle slightly underneath her, my hand drifting up from her back to curl in her hair. I feel her lips curl into a smirk against my skin and her hands slowly wander, starting at my shoulders and moving down along my ribs and sides, resting them on my hips. I grunt softly and wrap my legs around her, pulling her in as close to me as I can, and she lets me. Her hands then move from my hips to gently stroke at my outer thighs, rubbing her palms in slow, methodical movements up and down over my skin. She digs her nails into them and I gasp, bucking my hips up against her instinctively.