Chapter 12

I'm awakened the next morning by the sounds of chains next to the bed. I slowly open my eyes to see Cynthia standing there, hooking several cuffs to rings inside the wall. I lay silently, my eyes only opened just enough to see. She glances over at me and I quickly shut my eyes, shifting just a little to hide my face in my pillow. I hear her sigh and feel the bed shift a little as she sits beside me. I open my eyes a little and watch her, smiling a little when she reaches her hand down to run her fingers through my hair. I open my eyes more and sit up a bit, reaching over to sit in her lap, but she pulls away, gently grasping the collar on my neck and tugging my face up a few centimeters from hers.

"Good morning, Jennifer. Or, evening rather." She smiles at me for a second before pulling her head back, giving me a serious glance as she tugs the collar. I'm jerked forward and out onto the floor, her fingers still curled in the ring of my collar as she tugs me to the chains. My eyes widen and I struggle against her, trying to pull myself away. But she easily tugs my tired, weak body over and turns me so I'm facing away from the wall, pushing me down on my knees and locking my ankles behind me, followed by my wrists behind my back. The chains on my ankles are shorter than the ones on my wrists, limiting my leg movement, while my wrist chains give just enough room for me to lean forward. I look up at Cynthia with a glare, but she simply ignores me, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at her.

"I thought you said you weren't gonna touch me while I was in here." I snort. She simply rolls her eyes at me and grips my hair tightly, pulling my top side forward as far as the chains will allow. I gasp a bit as she tilts my head back and looks me in the eye. She stares down at me and I feel my body get heavy, my head swimming as those glowing red eyes peer down into my blue ones. I go limp and stare up at her longingly. She smiles down at me and pets my cheek with the thumb of one hand as the other one pulling me in close to her. My eyes widen a bit as she pulls her hand from my cheek and pulls my head in between her legs, placing one foot up on the wall behind me to hold herself up and open her legs.

"Lick me." She looks down at me and I blush, closing my eyes. Her assertiveness sends shivers down my spine and her grip on my hair forcing me up into her snatch sends tingles through my belly. I close my eyes and run my tongue along her slit, my face red. "Look at me while you do it, little pet." She purrs. I open my eyes slowly and dig my nails into my palms as my tongue drags along her slit and presses into her clit as I make my way along. She breathes sharply through her nose and pushes me in closer, her grip on my hair tightening as she tests the limits of the chains, pulling me enough that my arms are stretched out behind me. I grunt a bit as my arms are pulled to their limits and wrap my lips around her clit, suckling on it firmly, making her throw her head back in a loud groan. 

I couldn't help but giggle at her reaction and suck harder, my tongue flicking against her swelling clit. She pulls my head back and I groan a bit as she roughly grabs my chin. "I told you to lick. I don't remember telling you to suck." I swallow a bit and nod, biting my lip cutely. I can tell she's fighting back a smile as she sits herself back up straight, pulling me back in and grinding herself into my mouth. I moan loudly and slide my tongue inside, making her gasp and her hips buck in surprise. I half expected her to pull me away and scold me again, but she catches my eyes and smirks, nodding a bit. I purr happily and slide my tongue in and out of her slowly, dragging the flat of it against her inner walls. I moan against her, her wetness sweet against my tongue as she becomes wetter. "Mmmm that's a good girl..." She groans, her eyes focused on my own. I smirk and dive my tongue in as deep as I can, curling it and dragging my tongue tip along her walls. She gasps and lets go of my hair, leaning forward and holding her hand to the wall for balance.

My eyes close as my licks become more hungry, my tongue searching every inch of her for her more sensitive spots, her pussy twitching around my tongue as I explore her. She quickly pulls herself away and grabs my hair again, kneeling down and kissing my lips. I lean into her as much as I can, my tongue dancing with hers as she presses herself against me. She moves me backward a bit so my arms aren't so stretched and runs her fingers through my hair. I take this chance to roll my shoulders, my neck and back aching a bit from being stretched out. It was uncomfortable, but for whatever reason, it made me all the more turned on. My clit aches and throbs with each passing moment as we kiss, my heart fluttering and my stomach twisting. The kiss doesn't last nearly as long as I wanted it to and she pulls herself away from me, smirking at me before pulling herself back again, dragging her long nails down my neck making me shrug up my shoulders and shiver.