Chapter 13

It has been several days since I finally accepted my fate. I never thought that I could ever admit it to myself, but I was actually starting to enjoy their company. They had planned to give me my own room, but Cynthia had decided to keep me in with her just a bit longer until it was completed. So here I am, again, sitting in the dark in her room as she slumbers next to me. I lay tangled up with her, my back to her, and her arm and leg both draped over me while the other leg rests between both of mine, pressing up against me. It was rather late when we went to sleep. She had other pets that needed attention, had a meeting with her family, and spent most of the day with them while I just hung around in her room playing on the new phone she got me (with no service, of course.) Just internet and the select few apps that she placed on it (and the parental lock).

                 She dragged herself into her room and dropped right down onto the bed beside me, taking the phone from my hands without a word and plugging it in on her bedside table before pulling me in. I reluctantly allowed her to but then curled up to her chest, nuzzling up against her tiredly. It didn't take long for either of us to fall asleep.

                I'm suddenly startled as I feel light touches brushing up against my back, looking up to see Cynthia looking into my eyes with a soft, loving smile before kissing my forehead. "Good morning, sweet pet." she says, fingertips still stroking up and down along my spine, forcing me to arch myself into her.

               "Good morning, Mistress. Did you sleep well? You were pretty tired when you came in." she smiles slightly and nods in reply, scooting down slightly to bury her face in my own chest. I smile back and reach down to run my fingers through her long red and black hair, closing my eyes as I enjoy her closeness. She shivers slightly and I giggle, slyly brushing a fingernail against the back of her neck. She tenses up and looks up at me from under her bangs with a raised eyebrow, but I pretend to not notice, still playing gently with her hair and biting back a smug smirk. Her eyes seem to light up slightly and I'm suddenly stunned as I feel her soft tongue brushing up against the sensitive spot between my breasts, making me squeal slightly.

           She chuckles slightly and presses a kiss to the same spot she licked and pulls herself away from me before turning to look to the clock. She sighs softly and sits up on the side of the bed, and I realize she's still in the same clothes she had been wearing last night. I notice her glancing back over her shoulder at me and I nod, crawling over to her and moving her hair from her neck to undo the collar of her corset, gently unlatching the buckle and letting it drop down her front before reaching down and pulling the zipper down. I keep a hold of it and unzip it all the way, catching it as it falls off of her and setting it down on the bed. She then stands up and turns to face me, and I reach out and pull down her tights, biting my lip softly as I slide off the bed and into the floor. She lifts her legs one at a time for me to pull them off and I do so, quickly turning myself around to lay them on the bed beside her corset.

          My face flushes as I feel her pressing her now nearly-naked body up against my back, bending me over the bed and resting her breasts between my shoulder blades. I sigh shakily and lay with my belly flat on the bed and lift my arms up, waiting for her to tickle, but instead I feel her hands groping my breasts "You and me. We need to go give you a shower.... Ramos will be coming in a few hours, and I want my newest pet to look her best." She gently nibbles along the outer rim of my ear as her fingers massage my breasts. 

     "Wh-what about A-Annie?" I lay still and press my breasts into her palms and rest my arms under my head to make myself more comfortable. She pulls her hands out from underneath and crosses her own arms on the back of my neck. 

        "She's already ready. She's in the shower right now with Sienna. You and I are next." she presses a kiss to my back and stands up, stepping off to the side and helping me off the bed. She reaches for my leash and I huff softly but lift my chin for her to latch it to my collar. "Knees, sweety." I do as told and drop myself to my hands and knees slowly, looking up to her. She tugs on my leash and turns to walk away. I follow behind her with a slight eyeroll. Just because I'm getting used to the idea of being here, doesn't mean I'm as big of a fan of being treated like an animal. As we make our way into the bathroom, Sienna and Anjennica come out, both of them still dripping wet, a towel around Sienna and nothing on Annie. She looks down at me and sticks her tongue out and I grunt at her before being tugged into the bathroom. "I have to get myself ready, Jennifer. You'll have to shower on your own. Is that alright?"