6. Situation

*

*

*

Lev, it would only be for a few minutes," I spoke.

"Uh-uh. I don't like it." He rejected.

I sighed rubbing my eyes. "Well, Neither do I but it's necessary."

"No, I don't like to have a bath." He rioted.

I grunted and tugged a strain of my hair behind my ears as I attempted to deal with the situation as best and calmly as I could. I let out a small yawn which was due to the lack of sleep I've been carrying for the past few days. And the disastrous part is the therapy wasn't even encouraging that much!

Why do kids constantly seem to have a dilemma when it comes to baths? I mean is it difficult for them to just accept it but no, they have to make you hustle them all over the place just so you can tidy them up.

"Don't worry Sky, you're doing great" Maya 'cheered'.

I threw an enormous glare in her direction that was presumed to at least intimidate her, which it sorta did before she roared up in laughter. "What? You left him in there alone." She noted.

Who knew leaving with a kid with a box of cupcakes could get messy as hell? I mean I was only gone for like two minutes and I came back to be shocked with a kid covered in different frosting and looking like some kind of dessert. It is kinda my mistake for leaving the box there, Maya should have kept an eye on him but she was too busy with Netflix.

"Shut up Maya, just shut it," I grumbled.

"Ok. So how DO you intend on fetching him down from there since you won't even climb up the tree." She questioned.

It wasn't my option not to go but if that happens then Lev would just jump off to another branch or even the tree then I'd also have to do the same just to give him the stupid freaking bath!

"Well, it'd be a lot easier if you'd just help me," I uttered giving her an unusual glare.

"Nah, I'm okay. You got this." She gives a thumbs up. "And besides, you haven't been spending time with poor Levin so this is great for both of you."

I can't believe she was formulating that an excuse to not help. No, wait I actually can. I mean this is Amaya after all. It's shouldn't even be a surprise for me. I rolled my eyes and snapped my head back in Lev's direction. He was now hanging himself upside down from a different branch.

It was adorable in a way.

"Lev, I'll give you a piggyback ride if you have the bath," I professed.

He negatively shook his head licking off the remaining cream on the tip of his finger. This kid knows how to act adorable, it's really cute and dangerous.

But mostly cute.

I pleaded once more with the dark-haired boy but it went in vain. I yawned once again, feeling the sudden pain arising in my head. I'm running out of ideas and patience isn't my thing particularly when things don't go the way I wish.

But damn, I need to rest.

"Have tried bribing him yet?" Maya exclaimed.

I threw a 'wtf' look at her. Seriously what is going on in her brain? Does she think Lev can't understand English or what? Occasionally it pains me to think that Leon might have a point about her being an idiot and other times, it's just vice versa. But right now, she's right.

It appears like bribing him is the only option left. I cleared my throat. "Hey Lev, if you have a bath then I'll give you four chocolate bars."

His interest had now altered back to me, he heaved himself upright and sat eagerly at the branch as he faced me. "Hmm, no. I want a croissant."