7. Heads Up

*

*

*

I departed from the office as Principal Vila permitted us to leave. I walked out of the room and slammed the door behind which unfortunately startled the Secretary. She threw a confused look at me while I stomped away from the area.

When I made it to the hall, I kicked a locker then paced around the place with both of my hands on my waist. I got tired of standing so I leaned against the wall and slid down. The level of dissatisfaction climbing up.

Of all the people in the school, she had to pick that ignorant jerk to tutor me. I tried telling Principal Vila that letting him tutor me would be bad for me but she won't believe me because she thinks I don't want to be tutored. Which she is right about.

My phone started ringing and I picked up feeling even more furious than I was before. This was all her doing. This is her fault.

"Wasn't dealing with therapy enough!?" I began rudely.

"I am guessing the principal had already paired you up with a tutor." A light chuckle came from the other side.

I scoffed. "I agreed to that freaking therapy just for YOU so why can't you let me deal with this school thing by myself." I fried up.

To be honest, I do know that my grades are decreasing and I am failing my chemistry and geometry but that's only because Ace decided to show up again in my life. My life can't go just right.

"Skylnn, why are you fighting this? It is for your good and your grades have only been getting lower." Her voice was mixed with concern and seriousness.

I growled. "So don't you believe that I've been trying? All I am doing is trying and all this tutoring thing will be pointless. I don't approve of it."

She sighed from the other line. "Ok, how about this? only IF your grades improve, will you stop the therapy and tutoring sessions it does matter if it takes a week or month.." She paused before proceeding.

"But if you fail to improve then you will be attending both therapy and tutor sessions for an entire year." Her voice was as serious as ever could be.

It was crystal clear that she wasn't going to go back on her word and from the sound of her speech, she was dead serious. I knew even if I were to decline it she would still force me to do it and besides this is the best option I have so far.

"Fine whatever." I groaned.

"Wonderful! And you don't have to pick Levin up from school today, Cleo will pick him up."

"Mm," I mumbled.

"See you when I get home. I love you" she spoke joyously.

"Uh. Ok." I replied and ended the call

I wasn't sure why she always say that and I can never seem to say it back to her so ending the call appeared the best to do.

I stood up and pushed back the phone into my pocket. I ran my hands over my face with an exhale. Out of nowhere, I heard someone clear their throat and I immediately looked to see no one other than the son of the devil having me an intense look.

Great! Now, what does he want?

I opened my mouth to speak but he beats me to it. "Library after school. Don't be late because I won't tolerate any kind of laziness or stupidity from you." He stated and he walked away.

What an ignorant jerk. I so badly wanted to give him a reply but didn't. I have to control my temper around this son of the devil. I need to boost my grades as I just have to deal with him.