4. It's Nothing.

*

*

*

Life is a pain.

Sometimes you're destined to meet the person which you so badly want to see and other times you're destined to meet those which you absolutely hate. And as for me I met a particular protective figure . The wind smoothly blew on our faces and immediately after I recollected myself from falling. I stared at the man standing before me.

"Hey, Long time no see. I was just thinking of you." Were the first words that left his lips.

I didn't wanna to be rude but I scoffed. "No kidding, Hunty" Nearly fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

He huffed slightly bothered. "When would you stop calling me that?"

Me being the person I am, snorted and croaked. "What you're asking for is most likely impossible."

Yes, I am terrible at naming things so deal with it.

"Why are you out this late? Drugs? Illegal racing? Robbery?" I asked like it was a normal thing to do even though I know never in a billion years would he think of it.

He scoffed while miserably failing to roll his eyes at my so called joke. "Just escaped from Kaleb's party an-"

"Really? You went to a party? I'm honestly shocked." I observed his face.

"Well what can I say when I'm being forced to?" He inquired looking as innocent as always.

I gazed at him suspiciously then smirked. I tip toed leaning in close to his face, our nose almost touching. He looked nervous and slightly confused.

"What are you doing?" He uttered.

Pulling back, I hummed "Checking if you're drunk or not." I smiled.

He sighed beaming up at me. "You know I never like the idea of getting drunk."

"Oh really? Was that when or after 'someone' got you so drunk that both you and Kaleb sang karaoke while riding a shopping cart on the middle of the street at night convinced it was a dirt bike?" I pointed out as I quoted with my index and middle finger.

It was honestly shocking to see him drunk for the first time and it was priceless. Mr. Goodie-two-shoes is too innocent for his own liking, heck does he even know what to do when a girl is flirting with him. Obviously he is hopeless but that's one of the things that I like about him.

" See! Exactly even you know he got me-" He stopped and shockingly looked at me making a 'how did you know' face.

I smirked."I got eyes, Ryver. But for a smart guy sometimes you act dumb..." I paused." Ish."

I half smiled innocently while he shook his head before mumbling something. "Where are you heading?"

"No where and Everywhere." I placed the airpod into my pocket where I felt the taser. He's aware that it's one of my ways of saying I don't have a place in that particular time.

"You can be more specific on some occasions you know." He insisted while huffing.

"I know."

I could clearly see that he knows that's not gonna change so he didn't speak any further. "Anyways, let's go. The night isn't getting any younger. "

I lifted a brow as I narrowed up at him. "What do you mean 'let's' I'm the only one walking and you're going home." I explained.

He smiled genuinely "Shortie, you know that I'm not letting you walk alone at night."