14. Angry sex it seems

AN
🔥SMUT alert in this chapter!🔥

The next few days has been hectic for Caroline and Rebekah, planning the party to their best of abilities. After all, this is just not a party, but a way of showing the supernatural world that the Mikaelson is standing strong and powerful as ever.

Both Caroline and Klaus are about to combust, both are angry and hurt plus the very thick sexual tension between them added fuel to the fire. They both avoided each other like plague, conveying to the other person when they need to talk or ask something that concerns them or a decision.

The baptism of the twins were solemnly and perfectly done, it ended not only Rebekah and Freya as Godparents but Klaus and Marcel as well. The family shared a brunch after the Christening. Everyone is really happy to see the twins growing up so well, they are 5 months old already and start to interact with hope. Making the atmosphere a bit lively considering the tension between Klaus and Caroline. Everyone offered their presents to the twins and Caroline. Elijah gave the twins a complete set of baby encyclopedias and gave Caroline a sapphire earrings that matches the color of her eyes, Rebekah gave dresses to the twins and a limited edition fo chanel ballerina shoes to Caroline. Lasty, Klaus handed Caroline an envelope for the twins and a small box for her. He kissed her in the cheeks and whispered" Happy birthday, love". He didn't linger at all. He smiled to her and walk away, saying that He needs to do some security thing to make sure the party is double safe since they are planning to present the kids later to the guests.

Caroline went to her room and opened the envelope that Klaus handed to her. There is a letter inside and a check. It says that the money is for their college educations and whatever they need in the future. A 2 million dollar check. She opened the small box next, really surprised to see a BMW car key inside and a small note saying it was park outside. Out of her excitement, she whoosh outside and saw a very sleek red BMW sedan with a big white ribbon in the hood.

She opened the car and was even more surprised to see a familiar black box. It was the same bracelet that He gave to her on her 18th birthday which she threw back at him during the ball when they argued, aside from the bracelet was a necklace with a pendant that matched the bracelet, a small note that says,

"I love birthdays, especially yours, to more birthdays with you, Caroline.

Love,
Klaus

She can't stop smiling and clutched the note to her heart then started the car and drove it for an hour. She went to see Klaus when She came back home, wanting to thank him but He is still out.

As always, Elijah started the party by thanking the guests for being present and introducing the small members of the family, Hope was introduced and then the twins. Klaus took Caroline's hand and took her forward, introducing her to everyone as family and warning everyone that whoever disrespects and harms her will answer to him and to the family, a subtle way of introducing her as his woman in other words if the person knows Klaus well at all.

The party is buzzling, everyone is enjoying but Klaus smile faltered the moment Caroline came to the ball room with Mason Lockwood in her arms.

It seems a good idea at that time but now Caroline is actually regretting inviting Mason to the party when he looked up and saw Klaus's cold stare at them, his jaw is flinching, a clear indication that he is boiling inside. She hardly hear whatever Mason is saying to her since she is so distracted at Klaus who continues to watch them angrily. Finally the song ended and Mason ushered her towards the bar, As Mason asked her if she wants champagne, Klaus took hold of her elbow and was about to drag her when Mason stop Him, Klaus suddenly choke him which Made Caroline yelp in surprise. "Please Klaus just let him go, I invited him here as a friend, nothing more, you have no reason to hurt him" she plead and touch his shoulder which made Klaus let go of Mason. " Stay and enjoy the party if you want but stay away of Caroline! Do you understand?" Klaus told him. "We are cool man, no need for hostilities here" and Mason walked away while Klaus took hold of Caroline's hand and drag her to the library.

" I have been very patient with you, Caroline because I hurt you but you are pushing me too hard, I don't like the first time I saw him kissing you in the cheek and you know it, and yet you invited him here, I can always kill that mut just for touching what is mine!"Klaus told her angrily. "I am yours? The last time I cheked I belong to no one, especially not to someone who says he loves me and fuck someone else the moment it gets tough!" She yelled at him while she turned her back. "Don't you ever turn your back at me! You are mine as I am yours! How many times do I have to tell you that what happened with Camille meant nothing to me! That nothing matters to me except you! I love you and I want you! No one will have you, Caroline! I will kill somebody who dares! Do you understand?!! He yelled back. "She is so angry that she can't utter a word so she slaps him so hard. Klaus was surprise and got angrier, she pushed her back to the wall and trapped her in his body while he is snarling at her. " If you ever dare slap me again, it will be the last thing you do!" She hated him and herself more for being arouse at that moment that He tried to slap him again but He caught her hand this time, they are both staring at each other angrily and all of a sudden Klaus kissed her which she responds hungrily.

The moment she opened her mouth, his tongue invaded her. It was a kiss out of anger and so much hunger and passion that they both moan so hard. Klaus then tore her dress and and bra and started kissing her breast. She arch her back when his mouth finally feasted her nipple. God, she miss this so much that she feels like the ache in her core is burning her entire being. She then took hold of his belt and unbuckled it. Unzip his pants and took his cock. " Klaus, fuck me now! I want you inside me so badly. In seconds, he tore her panties in shreds and glide his cock to her dripping wet pussy. Everything feels so right and so fuckin good that she is already close to coming. " Oh, God! Please!!! He knows exactly what she wants because he carry her to the desk, took out his hard cock and spread her legs so wide and eat her pussy like his life depends on it. He suck her clit so hard and fingered her so fast that she came so hard, seeing stars all of a sudden. Klaus licked her pussy juice so good that she is starting to want to come again. He then glided his cock to her pussy and pounded her so hard that the desk started to move. She is sure that even though the party is still going on and the music is loud, some guests can still hear them because She start screaming when Klaus fuck her so hard while he played with his clit and at the same time suck her nipples alternately. They had amazing sex before but it doesn't come close to how good it is right now, that she is coming to another earth shattering orgasm once again. Klaus made her come so hard repeatedly that she lost counts already. He came twice but he did not stop fucking her, he fuck her on the couch, against the wall, on the desk again and in the floor, her on top and finally against the bookshelf which they broke when they both came hard together. The party was over when they finally decided to stop fucking. Angry sex is the best make up sex it seems!
"I love you, Caroline. Only you! And I am sorry. I will never hurt you again, please give me a chance, sweetheart." Klaus asked her while they are still catching their breaths from their last orgasm. "How can I say no, after you made me came so hard multiple times, just promise me one thing?" She asked him. "What is it, love?" He replied. "That try to break your own record in making me come so hard multiple times again". He answered her by sliding his hard cock again. It seems like they will break their own record now.