6. Playing with fire

AN:
Heavy smut in this chapter, so if you are not into it or you are a minor please don't read it.

Caroline spent the following days confined in her room and in the nursery, taking care of the twins and making sure that the new compelled nanny hired by Klaus is doing good in taking care of the twins.

Caroline received a call from Damon, apparently He and Bonnie was also taken by the armory against their will when they tried to visit the place to learn more about Reyna Cruz, hoping to find something to help Stefan's predicament. Enzo is working with the Armory in return of finding something about His past and family and betrayed them which resulted their capture. Fortunately He and Bonnie escaped.

Caroline is literally avoiding Klaus after what happened to them in her room few nights ago. Luckily, Klaus and most of his family are busy looking for the last white oak that was made out of chess piece that He made for Rebekah thousand years ago. Camille stole it, making a bargain in return for Her dark objects. It was then taken by one of the witches that is also double crossing the strix and working for Aurora.

It is almost midnight after Caroline called Stefan, informing Him of what happened to Damon and Bonnie. Stefan is still running with Valerie, Currently in some Asian countries looking for the last remaining herbs that covers the   beacon from the wound of the Phoenix sword.

Caroline decided to go out from her room and go to the kitchen since She is starving, consuming only blood during the morning which Kol handed to her when he visited her.  She realized that she wants human food. The mansion is completely silent, everyone is probably resting since its almost 1 in the morning. As Klaroline opened the fridge, taking some eggs, cheese, tomatoes and bell peppers, planning to cook an omelet, She heard a noise; She is surprise to see Klaus standing in the doorway looking at her.

She is suddenly self conscious since she is wearing a very short shorts and very thin sleeveless tank top thinking that no one is awake to see her anyways.

"I'll be cooking an omelet, do you want one?" she asked Klaus who still didnt say anything and just keep in staring at her.  "Yes, if it is not so much trouble, love" he replied with one of his sexy smirk. "No, not at all" she said.

"I haven't seen you for a few days, I was wondering if you are avoiding me" he said. "I'm not avoiding you, Im just preoccupied with the twins plus Im trying to assist and train the new nanny, thank you for hiring her anyways" i replied. "Need a hand, love" Klaus asked. "Yeah, just tell me where the pans and oil and you can also beat the eggs for me while I'll chop the veges ang grit the cheese."

While Caroline is chopping the vegetables for the omelet, She told him of what happend to Damon and Bonnie. Klaus also upadted her about what is happening in the New Orleans, that Aurora, his obsessed ex girlfriend who turned Camille has now the white oak. Informing her as well that Cami is also now staying in the compound for her safety since she will be one of Aurora's target because of her relationship with klaus.

Finally plated the omelet and slide it towards Klaus. "This is really good, love. I didn't know you can cook". Klaus told her while chewing his food. "Well, I am alone most of the time since my mom is always out for work, so either learn to cook and fend for myself or die of starvation".

Klaus get closer to her as he handed her a glass of orange juice that he got from the fridge. He can't help but notice how alluring she looks in her thin top that he can actually see her nipples which make his cock suddenly hard and the room is suddenly thick of sexual tension. His fingers accidentally touch Caroline's fingers when he handed her the glass, shooting heat to his already heated body. Caroline is probably feeling the tension as well since she is silent all of a sudden and didnt move as I moved closer to her.

Our body seems to move in their own accord. Before I know what I'm doing, I am already kissing Caroline heatedly. I kiss her neck, she moaned while i nip it with my human teeth. I feel like I am going to explode when I touch her erect nipple and kiss the other one through her thin top. Caroline is moaning in a mess which made me more hard as it is already. I carried her and placed her on the counter while we continued to devour one another.

I rip her top and finally freed her breast, I swirl my tongue to her very hard nipples while my hand move down to her core, i move her lace panties to the side and touch her fold.  It almost made me crazy on how wet she is already. She also moved her other hand infront of my jeans, opening my belt, unbuttoning it then she touch my very hard throbbing  cock. I never feel this so much want and need as we did it in the woods. She is the only one who can make me feel this crazy want that can only be satisfied by her touch. I cant help but moan as she starts to stroke my cock from tip to down in pace that if I wont take her hand away i will be undone in seconds.

I rip her panties and tooke her hand out of my pants then I brought my face to her pussy, flicking her clit up and down while she is thrashing and shaking with needs. I slid two fingers inside her pussy which made her whimper.

"Klaus, please" she beg. " please what? Sweetheart, tell me what do you want Caroline?" "Please,, I need you now" she whimpers as she is  still thrashing when I fingered her fast while licking and sucking her clit. What do you need love? "My tongue, finger or my cock" I asked her while I continue my onslaught to her core. "Fuck me now, Klaus.. I need your cock inside me now" she beg in shaky voice. Hearing her talk like that almost made me cum just like that.

I completely pulled down my jeans together with my boxers and entered her roughly. As much as i wanted to be gentle. We are past the part of too much need and desire that we feel like our body is literally on fire. Her hand lifts my henley and when im totally bare. She nibble my neck and bit me and suck me while I continue to pound her so hard. I know she is close because she starts clenching. The wolf in me finally taken over and bit her nipple and suck it hard while we reach the peak together.

Once we catch our breath, he pulls from me then kiss me again. " Im going to talk to Camille tomorrow, love and break up with her, I hope you will do the same with Stefan. I know what we did is wrong but I'd be damned if I will let this go and apologized" he said. I'm still too drain to speak so I just nod. "Now that I have you again Caroline, Im not going to let you go again, after this, you should know that I'm far from done with you sweetheart, this made me hunger for you even more" he told as He kiss me again so hard. Finally I got my senses back, we are in the kichen and anyone could have walk on us while we are still both naked so i push him. "Klaus we are still naked and in the kitchen" I informed him since he seems to forgot where we are. I start putting his shirt since my top and panties are in shred, i just wear my shorts and his henley while he is wearing only his jeans and pocketed his boxers . I am about to walk out of the kitchen when He pulled my hand. "I want you to stay with me in my room, love" he said. "  Camille is staying here, you need to talk to her first and let us try to be considerate of her feelings as well, I also need to sort this out on how to tell stefan" I told him as I walk away back to my room.