chapter two

You woke up the next morning. You heard Hermoine talking to her self. "Good morning" you say. "Good morning" Hermoine says. You got up and put on your robe. You and Hermoine went down to the common room. When you got there you Saw Harry and Ron. "Morning" says Ron. You say" morning!" The four of you headed to the great hall were you meet up with Fred and George.

While eating you thought about your parents, you wanted to know where they were and if they were ok. You felt a tear falling. You wiped it away and blended into the conversation that the others were having. You heard someone calling your name from behind you. "Y/n, y/n!" You turned around and saw Draco. "What do you want Malfoy." You said. "Why were you crying yesterday?" He says. Your friends looked at you and let you handle it because they know how irritated you get when they help you.
"I wasn't crying yesterday" you say that because you knew he will make fun of you when you told him what happend. "Yes you did I saw it with my own eyes" he says irritated. "Than your eyes saw that wrong" you say and turned around. "Were you crying yesterday?"wispered Hermoine. ".Yes, but if I agree with him, he will joke about it." You wisper back.
Everyone agreed with your words and you continued eating.

In D.A.D.A class you were sitting next to Harry. You and Harry talked about what happend with your parents. You started crying and everyone looked at you. You thought"shit". "Are you ok miss y/l/n?" Asks lupin. You nod your head and continue doing your work.

At the and of your class professor Lupin says you needed to stay because he wanted to talk with you. You sat down on the other side of his desk were he was sitting at so you could have a propper conversation.
"I heard what happend with your parents and I know a bit more about it and I wanted to share it with you." Lupin says calmly. "Do you know more?" You say with a shaky voice. He  passed you a letter. It has the same handwriting like the letter you got yesterday. So you knew it was from professor Dumbledore.

Dear y/n,

We know a bit more about your parents. They are kidnapped by a few deatheaters. They are still alive and they are still in the country. they are in a critical condition. they have been abused. The ministry is doing everything to get them back. They don't want you to mix  in the problem and try to help that's not save.

-professor Dumbledore

You started crying and Lupin looked at you concerned. "Just go look for some distracion. Go make some homework" Lupin says. You feel terrible it feels like the whole world is falling apart. "Thank you for giving me the letter professor" you say slow. Lupin smiles at you and you walk to the door and walk out.

You went to the library. You saw hermoine at sit next to her. She lookes up and noticed that you,ve been crying. "What happend?" She says with a concerned voice. You pass her the letter and she started reading it. You were grabbing your stuff when Hermoine passed the letter back. "I am so sorry, I hope the ministry can help them fast" you nod and started to do your homework. You couldn't Concentrate at all you were to distracted by your thoughts. You wanted to help searching for your parents but you couldn't because it's dangerous. The thoughts freaked you out. You were staring at a page in your book. "I really can't focus!" You say frustrated. Hermoine says "It will turn out fine"- "if you say so" you say.

After you made your homework it's already time for diner. You went in the great hall. You dicided to sit alone, just to think. you couldn't get anything down your throat. You Just stare at your food and once in minuten you take a bite.

When you were done eating you went to your dorm. You were walking slow. Then you started to feel dizzy. The sounds around you faded away. You started to see white. Then everything went black. You were laying on the floor ,unconscious.

A few hours later you woke up in the hospital wing. You saw your friends on the side of your bed. You were confused but smiled. "What happend?" You say soft. "You passed out on your way back to your dorm" Ron says. You nod slowly not knowing why you passed out. You sit up but you lay back down as fast as possible, because a really bad pain shoots in your head. "oh and you've got a concussion so you gotta stay here until it's over." Hermoine says. "But then I am absolutly going to fail my posions stest next week!" You say angrily. "You really need to get some sleep." Harry says. "Ok" you say. After they all left you close your eyes and you fall asleep imidiatly.

The next day you woke up by a loud voice. It was Hagrids voice. You look up and saw Hagrid with Draco in his arms. Draco was playing over dramatic. You roll your eyes and sit up. This time it didn't hurt so bad. Draco was put on the bed next to you. You thought -oh no not here why not a few beds further-. "Merlins beard what happend to you y/n!" Hagrid says. "I passed out and I have a concussion. " You say with effort. You smile at Hagrid and he walks away.

A few minutes later you started to feel better. "So you fainted huh?" You sigh because you know it was Draco. "Yeah I did and what happend to you?" You say discussed. "I got attacked by a hippogrif" he says smugly. "Didn't you listen to Hagrid" you say with a sigh. "Of course not" he says. "You should do that the next time then you won't be sitting here with, what is it? A Scratch?" You said a little bit jokingly.
Draco rolls his eyes. You tried to sleep again because you were tired again.