confusion

'Hey y/n. Do you know what this means.' Says Neville while we were in the library studying for our upcoming potion test. I look over at him to see what he meant and shook my head. 'Sorry, Neville but I don't know. But I'll look it up.' I say and got up looking for books where it might stand in.

I looked at every book while walking through the library isles. Sliding my fingers across the backs of the books, reading the titels. Sometimes when I thought the book might be giving a answer on the question I grabbed it from the shelf and flipped through the pages.

Potions terms and their definitions. I grabbed the book from the shelf and flipped through the pages.
Someone bent over me and grabbed a book from the shelf above my head. I looked up and saw Malfoy. Ugh. I thought. Then I realised how close he was to me and my face turned red and I looked down at my book and stepped aside but he put one of his hands beside my head. 'Not so fast y/l/n.' He said looking at a book he just grabbed. 'What do you want, Malfoy.' I said trying to get out from underneath him from the other side but his knee was placed beside me. Great, now I'm stuck. I thought. 'I Just wanted to ask you something.' He said and put his book back on the shelf. He looked down at me and looked at the book which I was trying to focus on.

Draco grabbed the book out of my hand and with the hand that was beside my head he lifted up my chin. I saw this as a opertunity to get away so as quick as I could I got away but a hand grabbed my wrist and pinned my against the bookshelf. 'Don't you dare try and get away from me.' Draco hissed and I got scared and nodded quickly. 'I thought so.' He said and I looked down at my feet.

I was intimidated by his tall figure bending over me. 'Look at me.' Draco comanded. I still looked at the floor. He aggressively grabbed my chin and yanked it up. I was now looking at him fear in my eyes. 'Don't be scared, princess.' Draco said rubbing his thumb on my cheek. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back up.

'You wanted to ask something.'I said hardly a whisper. 'Uhm yeah.' Draco said looking to the side. 'Did you sleep with Potter?' Draco asked clenching his jaw. 'No I did not.' I said fiddling with a strand of hair. 'Then why were you both late for class?' Draco asked raising an eyebrow. 'we happened to walk into the classroom at the same time.' I say pressing my back into the bookshelf because Draco closed the distance. 'But you were both late.' He said and I could feel his breath on my skin. 'it was pure coincidence.' I said and I didn't dare to look up.

It was silent for a second. 'Why are you asking anyway.' I said thinking about a way to get away. 'Just curious.' Draco said and he lifted my chin and I was looking at him again.

'Malfoy get away from y/n.' Neville said walking up to us. 'Just piss of Longbottom.' Draco said still not looking away from me. 'Neville it's ok I,m fine.' I say and Neville walked away. 'You are despered to be alone with me, aren't you.' Draco scoffes. 'No .Neville would get himself into trouble if he would stand up for me.' I say trying to look down again but Draco lifted my head up again.

Again it was silent. Draco's eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back up. He sighs. He inched closer to me but I didn't look away. Our faces milimetres away from each other. I swallowed and I was getting nervous.

One of Draco's hands went up to my cheek and he stroked it with his thumb. His other hand held my waist pulling me closer to him. 'I want you so bad.' He said and smashed his lips on mine. I needed to push him away dispite the feeling he was giving me. I wanted to kiss him back so badly but I couldn't.

With all my force I pulled him away and he looked at me confused and defeated. I look him in his eyes for a split second before storming off. 

Tears were streaming down my face. 'Not because I was sad or angry. But because I was confused of how he made me feel. I've had feelings for him al along even though I hated him. I loved him and I needed him. I needed his touch and his affection. I couldn't figure out why he made me feel this way and why it had to be that way. Because I didn't want it. He was too good for me. He is handsome and confident. Oh and don't forget the fact he is a slytherin and I am a gryffindor. I am a gryffindor who doesn't talk much and people say that I'm ugly. I have only one friend and that is Neville. Why would someone like Draco like me. And why would I like him after all the bullying he did.

I was now running through the corridors I was now sobbing. I walked outside in the courtyard and the sun started to set. I sat under the tree. I pulled my knees to my chest and burried my head in my hands.

Someone sat down next to me and arms wrapped around my body, pulling me into their embrace. It was comforting and I felt save. But it wasn't Neville that was comforting me. Then the sent hit my nostrils. It was Draco. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't bring myself. I didn't want to leave his comfortable arms.
I burried my head in his chest and relax against his body. He holds me close and strokes my hair.
'I'm sorry.' Draco whispered. 'I'm sorry I just did that. And I won't do it again.'
'It's ok.' I whispered. I pull away and look at him. We held eye contact for a few seconds. I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him. He kissed back and his lips were warm on mine. The kiss was slow and loving.
We pulled away and I smiled shyly.
'I love you.' Draco said.
'I love you too.'