only you

You were in your 5th year at hogwarts and in your first year you were sorted into slytherin. You were bestfriends with Draco Malfoy on the day you were born.

You were invited to a slytherin commonroom party and you decided to go. You were never a party animal, but your friends persuaded you. You were standing in front of your wardrobe with Pansy, looking for An outfit you could wear for the party tonight.

'Why don't you have any dresses?' Pansy asked. You roll your eyes. 'Maybe because I hate dresses.' you say. 'You're coming with me to hogsmeade. We are going shopping, bestie.' Pansy beamed. 'I,m not wearing a dress Pansy.' You sighed. 'Yes you are.' she insisted you sighed loudly. 'Fine.' you replied.

You and Pansy were in hogsmeade in a dress shop wich was Pansy' favorite.   You looked around for dresses. Pansy showed you a dress that was black and silky and it looked really short. 'Try this one.' she insisted and you took it from her hands and looked at it with a disaproval expression on your face. 'I don't know Pansy.' You said she had a "o c'mon" look on het face. You sighed and walked in the changing room.

When you got it on you felt naked. It was short en had thin streps. You stood there for a second and thought about it for a second. 'Pansy, I don't know about this.' you quaked. 'Oh c'mon come out and show me!' Pansy says with a excited tone in her voice.

You walked out the changing room. When Pansy saw you her jaw dropped. 'You look amazing.' she says and fixed your hair and looked with you in de mirror. 'I feel so naked.' you said laughed. 'There is no reason to feel naked because it's still covering most part of your body.' Pansy said and you sighed. 'Ok I'll buy this one.' You say and smiled.

'Oh no the boys are going to walk by, hide. It needs to be a suprise.' Pansy called. You ran in the changing room and started to get out of the dress and put the clothes that you were wearing before on. When you walked out you payed for the dress and walk back to hogwarts.

On your way back Draco, Theo, Blaise, Mattheo, Crabbe and Goyle walk by and started to walk next to you. 'Hey boys.' Pansy cheered. They say hey back and Theo looks at you. 'Since when are you here?' Theo asked . 'I've been with Pansy the whole time.' you said.

Draco looked at you funny and you raised an eyebrow. 'You were in the dress shop? Since when are you into dresses?' Draco asked. You laughed slyly. 'Yes the dress shop. Pansy forced me to wear a dress for the party tonight.' you laughed.

I,m curious. I've never seen you in a dress before.' Blaise stated and he chukkled. 'And that would be the first and the last time.' you said.

'Even I have never seen her in a dress before.' Draco said with a suprised look on his face. Mattheo raised an eyebrow. 'But you've known her for how long?' He questioned. 'I think our whole lifes.' you joked and everyone laughed.

'How in the world are you two not tired of each other? What's the secret?' Pansy asked. 'That's the secret, there is non.' Draco said and he put a hand on your shoulder. You softly chuckled. 'You have to admit it, Draco.  You're a bit anoying sometimes.' You said and gave him a little punch in his arm. 'So are you.' Draco wispered in your ear.

Your friendgroup walked back to hogwarts and laughed and talked and had a lot of fun. Crabbe and Goyle went off to the kitchen.

You entered the common room and went up to your dorm with Pansy to get ready for the party.

You did a bit of make-up on and curl your hair. While you did that you heard a scream that sounded like a girl from the common room. You look at Pansy and you giggle. 'MATTHEO, BLOODY HELL.' You and Pansy heard Draco scream and your bursted out laughing.

You put on your dress and look at yourself in the mirror and sighed. You can do this. You say to yourself. You and Pansy walk to the common room and look for Draco but he was nowhere to be seen. You saw Blaise and walked up to him.