homework homework homework

My hand shot up in the air when professor flitwick asked the class a question. 'Yes Miss y/l/n.' he said. 'It's to disarm your oponent, professor.' I said clearly. 'Correct. 5 points to Ravenclaw.' Flitwick said with his high pitched voice.  I smiled proudly to myself and  the professor continued teaching the class about disarming charms. I listened attentively and made notes. Class was over and I waited until my classmates left the classroom. 'Professor may I have some extra homework?' I asked and he sighed. 'Maybe it's good for you to take a little bit less homework. Your grades are excellent. So I won't give you extra homework miss y/l/n.' he said and cleared his desk. 'But professor-' i started but got cut off. 'No miss y/l/n. I would like it if you leave my classroom right now.' He said and I sighed and turned around and walked out of the classroom. I made my way to the library and sat down. I made my homework and some time passend when the door flew open en professor McGonnagal stormed in. 'Students leave go to the greathall this instant. Sirius Black has been seen in the castle.' She said making her wat through the library. I continued working because I wasn't done yet. Everyone had left but professor made her wat through the library to make sure no one was there. 'Miss y/l/n I said leave.' she said strict. 'But I'm not done yet.' I said but she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the library and excorted me to the greathall. 'Find an empty sleeping bag now.' she said and I looked around and saw that there was only one left on the other side of the hall. I slowly made my way through all the talking students to the sleeping bag. Then I saw that the sleeping bag  was surrounded by slytherins. Great. I thought to myself.
'Is this sleeping bag occupied by anyone?' I asked and they looked at me. 'Sadly the answer is no. As long as you Stay quiet you can lay down here.' A boy said I know his name is Draco Malfoy but I don't like him at all , he's mean Just like his friends. 'Thanks' I said politely and sat down and got in the sleeping bag staring at the wall.
After 5 minutes I was already bored and I missed my homework and books. I sighed.
The door opened and professor dumbledore walked in. 'Everyone go to sleep now.' He said and turned the lights off . Everyone layed down and I followed slowly after.
I was staring at the ceiling thinking about what I can do. I decided that when everyone is asleep I would go to the library and get my stuff so I can make my homework. An hour passed and I decided to go. I got up as silent as I could. 'Where are you going?!' a husky voice said and my eyes widened. Why is Malfoy talking to me? I thought  'uhmm.....I was uh I was......' I trailed off. 'To library.' I said. 'Why would you go there?' he whisper yelled. 'To make my homework.' I said and walked away but I hand grabbed my wrist. 'I knew you were obsessed with school but I didn't expect that you would go and risk your life to make homework. That's ridiculous.' He said and let go of my hand. 'Maybe it's good to not worry about homework for once.' He said and I sighed irritated. 'Why does everybody say that.' I said and started to walk away. 'Because it's true. When do you not make homework or do something for school?' He asked and I thought. 'Uhmm when I'm asleep, maybe.' I said. 'Y/l/n. Sit down.' he comanded. I sighed and sat down. 'What Malfoy?' I snapped. 'Do you ever have fun? Hang out with your friends?' He asked.'
'I don't have any friends. And I have fun every day.' I said. 'Making homework?' He said and I nodded. 'That isn't actually having fun y/l/n.' He said. 'For me it is.' I said and Draco scoffed. 'Than you haven't experienced what it is to have fun.' He said and layed down. 'Now go to sleep and I'll der you tomorrow at 2 in the courtyard.' He said and closed his eyes. 'But then-'
'You make your homework but nog this time this time you'll spend time with me. End of conversation.' He said and I scoffed and layed down. I'm going to die. I thought thinking about how stressed I'll be if I can't make my homework.
The next morning I woke up when I felt an arm in my face I opened my eyes and saw that Draco just woke up and streched himself out and his arm hit my face when je did it.
People were talking and and yawning and I sat up. And yawned and put my head in my hands and sighed.
'Morning y/l/n' I heard say and I hummed in response. 
Everyone got up and I walked to the library to get my stuff. 'Don't forget this afternoon y/l/n.' Draco said from beside me. 'No I won't.' I said and opened the door to the library and went to were I was sitting yesterday. Draco still followed me and I sighed. 'Why are you following me Malfoy.' I said and closed my bag. 'I'm trying to have a conversation with you.' He said and I walked back to the greathall to eat my breackfast which was more like a brunch. While i was eating I continued where I left with my homework. After I brunched I went to my dorm and took a shower and mentally prepared myself for this afternoon. I put on a sweater and pants and my glasses. I put my hair in a bun and made more homework. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 minutes to 2 so I quickly got up and ran down to the courtyard. Draco was already there and he waved. I waved back and caught my breath.
'5 minutes late. That is unlike you.' He said and I rolled my eyes. 'Sorry I was buzy.' I said not meeting his eyes. 'Come with me.' He said and started walking away. I speed walked to walk by his side. 'Where are we going?' I asked. 'You'll see.' He said and we walked over the Hogwarts grounds. He stopped by the quiditsch pitch and my eyes widened. 'Please don't tell me that we are going to play quidditsch.' I pleaded. 'We are y/n. I hope you still know how to fly a broom.' He said and I sighed. 'Yes I do.' I said and Draco smiled. 'We walked on the field and Draco grabbed a broom from a broom cubboard. And handed it to me. 'I'll grab mine be right back.' I nodded and remembered the last time I rode a broom and I fell and broke my arm I groaned. Draco was back and got on his broom and flew off.  'Come on y/n! He yelled when he was 5 meters above the ground. I nervously mounted my broom and set of. I was a bit unstable and almost fell. 'Just look forward instead of down.' Draco said and he started to hover next to me. 'I really don't like this.' I said. And gripped the broom tighter. 'You'll be fine. If you fall I'll catch you.' He said but that didn't really help. 'Sit up a bit more straight.' He said and I did almost falling. 'Release your tension in your muscles.' He said. 'That's a bit hard if your scared.' I said. 'Just try.' he said. I breathed in and out and my muscles slowly released most of their tension. I felt a bit more stabel and comfortable. 'Better?' he said and I nodded. Draco chuckled and I looked at him. 'what?' I asked. 'It's odd to see you doing something else than studying.' He said and started to fly forward. I slowly follow him. 'It's not that scary right?' He asked gaining some speed. 'No not really.'  I said and flew up a little. Draco followed me.
We flew for an hour or so and I started to get tired and flew to the ground and flopped down on the grass. I saw Draco watching me from above and I layed down. The sun was shining it  was beginning of march so it wasn't that warm yet. The sun warmed me up a little. I heard Draco getting of his broom and I heard him walking towards me. He looked down at me.. 'Are you okay?' he asked and I nodded. I layed down next to me and I sighed. 'Thanks Draco.' I said softly fiddeling with my fingers. 'For what?' He asked looking at me. 'For getting me out of my homework. I had a lot of fun spending time with you.' I confessed. 'No problem. I also had a lot of fun spending time with you. I hope we can spendt some more time together.' He said and I looked at him. 'Ofcourse we can.' I said and I smiled. Draco stood up and helped me up. 'Let's go to the courtyard so we can talk for a while.' He said and I nodded homework didn't matter that much right there and then. And I liked that. It's rather relaxing.