MARRYING AMANDA SALAZAR

♡️This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used FICTITIOUSLY. Other names, character, place, and incidents are product of the Author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual event or locales, or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

All right reserve. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by means, without prior permission of the Author.

👊Note: This is the First Book of Marrying Series. This is a stand alone novel.

🥀Highest Rank Achieve: #3 in Wattpad Novel

🥀Highest Rank: #1 at Drama Romance

🥀Highest Tank: #2 at Humor

Synopsis

Amanda was married to a man she don't know anything about him but his name. Timothy Salazar is a young billionaire and his company is the highest company of all. Even the man isn't by her side, he never fails to protect her.

But like everyone else, she has her first love. Without knowing that Drake Gallegos was her first love, for the second time, she falls for him. Not until she learns the truth behind Timothy Salazar's mystery and Drake Gallegos' sudden proposal. How can she handle her feelings? Can she hold on to her loyalty to her husband or will she chose Drake, as he is the one by her side all the time?

Meet Amanda Salazar who's married to a mysterious man and has fallen in love
with Drake Gallegos.