🥰Soudam HCS🥰

Here are some headcannons! Nobody really wanted this but.. yeah here.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Gundham helped Kaz move out of his home. And later sent the devas to attack his dad

The first time Gundham called Kazuichi "paramour" he hesitated and cuddled in Gundham's lap because he wasn't used to the pet names and affection due to his father neglecting him and then his first crush (Sonia) paying n0 attention to him and only using him for tasks.

When they got out of the simulation, Kazuichi cried next to Gundham's capsule. Until he woke up that is.

Gundham and Kazuichi own a pet store. Kazuichi builds the cages and the mechanics for the pets and gundham treats them.

Gundham has a hard time not picking stray animals off the streets, and only stopped because Souda said that they have too many animals.

They live in a mansion, a light gothy themed mansion.

Sonia got them together.

Gundham used to have to force souda to go to sleep because kazuichi would work himself all night.

The first fight they had resulted in them literally cuddling while they both apologized.

Gundham hates studying so Souda has to force him to.

Despite popular belief, Gundham is the one who says "You want to kiss me so bad you look stupid" during an arguement

"Shark Mortal"

"Gundham Style"

Gundham and Kazuichi stay up watching iconic vines every sunday.

Gundham is rlly into PDA

Their aesthetic is kidcore (souda) and dark academia (gundham)

Gundham can beatbox and Kazuichi can rap

They go on double dates with Mikan and Ibuki or Hajime and Nagito.

They have a tik tok account together and they cosplay.

They stream "Left/Right" (hoes on me, left and right)

Kazuichi actually knows how to do the wap dance.

Gundham likes to wear crop tops in summer and says he exposes his body to the rays of hell (the sun)
_______________________________
That's it for now hope you enjoyed
Word count: 322
Leave suggestions!!