☁️"KICHI-KUN!!"☁️ (Saiouma)

Ship: Kokichi x Shuichi
Suggestion by the one and only g4y_wr1t3r THANKS AGAIN❤️
Type: Fluff!
AU: Non despair!
PERSONALITY SWITCH
Shuichi is still a detective but he acts like Kokichi.  the same goes for Kokichi.
Enjoy!!
____________________________

-Kokichi's P.O.V-

I entered school, nothing special. Bullied, no friends and that's pretty much my life. I hate my life to be honest. I'm under fed at home so I have to count on school to feed me and usually I have to beg teachers.. My family.. no not family, just the people who birthed me. Are pathetic, and thats an understatement, all this money and they can't buy a decent meal for me. Tch.. whatever.

But there was one, a unique boy, he's 6 inches taller than me, energetic, loud and he lies... a shit ton. I'm able to see through it though. He might be a detective but I'm a supreme leader, I can see through bullshit any day. Speaking of the devil, here he comes.

"KICHI- KUN! KICHI-KUN!" he runs up to me.

"Mm, Shuichi, hi." I shyly said.

"Who is Shuichi."

"What-"

"You know my name."

"You can't be serious.."

"Nope! Nope!! My name right now."

"No Shuichi!"

"AAAA I HATE YOU!"

I sighed, I could tell he's lying, he does this thing with his nose before he lies.

"Shumai I'm sorry."

That earned me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I love you Kichi-Kun! And that's not a lie" he placed a finger over his mouth.

"Anyways, I'm not going to class, and neither should you, you know we're the smartest! Above the Edgelord Maki, The fuckin dumbass Kaito, That girl.. Himiko? She's annoying." He rolls his eyes.

"Language Shuichi." He's always been weirdly submissive to me.

"Sorry Kichi."

"It's okay, I didn't mean it in a bad way"

"Okay!"

"Now.. STOP BEING MAD!" He started throwing a tantrum.

"S-Shumai! Stop it!"

"YOURE STILL MAD AAAAAAAA" he jumped up and down, letting his arms swing freely.

"SHUICHI STOP." He stopped in his tracks, and looked down at me with sorrow and sadness in his eyes, shit, I forgot about his sensitivity to that.

"K-Kichi Kun? Did I make you mad? Like truly mad?"

"No, you didn't, do you wanna go home? I'm sleeping at yours tonight."

"Yep! Don't mind my detective  work, I'm working on a Chucky Cheese Conspiracy! I call it the CCC!" I just had to laugh.

"You're adorable." The words mindlessly escaped my lips. I awkward laughed as I walked away, In complete embarrassment.

"But that was just a lie." He says quietly with a sad smile.

"No. It wasn't, you are Shumai" I turned around and gave him a small smile.

"... AWWW KICHI YOURE GONNA MAKE ME BLUSH!" He said pulling me into a big hug.

"Yeah.. can we go now?"

"My place?"

"Where else?"

"HEY!" A familiar voice echoed through the halls. A voice I knew too well... Kaito Momota. Kaito was one of the more decent people at our school, one of the people I dated, and we broke up it's been 5 months and he still hasn't let it go.