🥰W.O.H hcs🥰

These HCS are for you guys to enjoy while I'm making the next one shot! So yeah!
This is for my personal AU where the kids have certain powers- DONT MAKE FUN OF ME PLEASE🥺
I'm sorry🥺 all of theses kids were adopted by LGBTQ+ couples
Enjoy!!
_________________________________

Nagisa:

He was adopted by Byakuya and Makoto.

Makoto teaches him how to open up while Byakuya teaches him about money and time management and how to be a little selfish about things.

When he gets nightmares he goes into Makoto and Byakuya's room to sleep.

When he visits Jataro and Masaru he gets excited.

Byakuya and him read in their private library.

He feels kinda uncomfortable around Monaca.

Nagisa was raised in a way where he doesn't have to work too hard to get what he wants (due to his trauma).

They go out every Saturday.

Nagisa figured out his power while visiting Masaru and Jataro. He has the power of technology control and telekinesis. But if he over works himself he passes out.

He struggles with anxiety because of his past
____________________________________

Kotoko:

She ended up being adopted by Celeste and Kyoko

Celeste spoils her with gifts life dresses and heels

Kyoko goes out with her to visit Monaca and Jataro on rare occasions

She has an 7ft pink teddy bear in her room

Celeste goes shopping every 2 weeks with her.

Yes she lives in a mansion- custody of Celeste.

She hates wearing pants but if she has to they can't be "ugly".

Her power is that she has magnetic waves that make a ringing sound to her opponent and she can control her hair with her mind. She gets major headaches if she uses them for over an hour at a time.

She has PTSD and doesn't trust any men besides Masaru, Nagisa and Jataro.
____________________________________

Jataro:

Jataro was adopted by Angie and Tenko.

He paints with Angie all the time and Tenko usually watches.

He picked up some Aikido from Tenko.

Jataro enjoys playing Just Dance.

They live in a one story house with a garden and a bunch of animals.

Yes he took off his mask.

Please give him hugs

He often visits the boys (Masaru and Nagisa) but on occasion he hangs out with Monaca and Kotoko

His Power is to make in-animate objects come to life and whatever he draws becomes a reality for 5 minutes. If he uses it for more than 1.5 hours at a time his hand will starts moving on his own and he'll be left in a vulnerable state for a bit.

Depression is a struggle for him.
____________________________________
Monaca:

Monaca was adopted by Ibuki and Mikan

She speaks in the third person like Ibuki.

She doesn't like meeting up with the other WOHs unless it's needed (except for Kotoko)

Monaca ironically writes SFW fanfics of YTTD characters.

She will personally beat up any homophobes/Transphobes or Fujoshis in her path

She feels as if she doesn't deserve love

Her power is Manipulation and Mind control. Downside is that she can't control someone for more than 30 minutes before she needs a 45 minute break.
____________________________________

Masaru:

Adopted by Leon and Yasuhiro

He's currently questioning his sexuality

Spends a lot of time reading with Nagisa, doing sports with Leon and Yasuhiro or dancing with Jataro.

He calls Leon dad and Yasuhiro papa

Masaru taught his dads how to do backflips

He considers Nagisa his best friend.

Surprisingly, he loves reading fiction, Nagisa told him to read more books.

His family lives in a huge Mansion because Leon is a popular baseball star.

He plays animal crossing.

Please love him, he wants love.

Yes he cuddles with both Nagisa and Jataro (more with Nagisa) but only platonically

His power is the ability to make people adore or fear him and super speed. The downside is that he gets tired a lot and his ability causes others minor headaches.

He has a lot of fake confidence also he's deathly afraid of glass and the smell of beer.
____________________________________

I FINALLY DID A HC OF MY FAVORITE AU! Btw I'm working on the next story, should be up in a few hours.