☁️Insecurities☁️ (Soudam)

This was requested by a close friend of mine g4y_wr1t3r !!
People included: Gundham Tanaka and Kazuichi Souda
Talent switch! : Gundham has Toko's ultimate, SHSL Writing prodigy and Kazuichi is the SHSL Swordsman
Au: non despair
Type: Fluff
Other characters included:
Fuyuhiko: SHSL Gambler
Peko: SHSL Assassin
Hajime: SHSL Lucky Student
Nagito: SHSL Unlucky Student
Sorry about the cliches here-

Enjoy the story!
_________________________________
-Gundham's P.O.V-
there's this certain guy. My best friend.. Kazuichi Souda roaming my mind like crazy. And not in a best friend kind of way.. I want him.. I want him next to me. But I'm not sure if he would feel the same way.. anyways, I haven't showered in a few days.. maybe I should get..him out to do it for me? Yeah. That's what I'll do..
Kazzy🥺💗
Me: Hello Mortal Kazuichi I am requesting your presence at my cottage

Kazzy🥺💗: Sure thing! I'll be there in a little bit!

Me: Thanks Mortal, I'll see you in fifteen minutes

Kazzy🥺💗: Alright!!

Me: See you then, kaz
____________________________________
-3rd Person P.O.V-

Kazuichi rushes over to Gundham's cottage to see a different side of him.. one side he has never seen of his best friend.
"HEYOOOO! YOURE A CUTE ONE! I FEEL LIKE GUNDHAM HERE KNOWS YA!" 'Gundham' says with a smile across his face.

"G-gundham?" Said the swordsman with a worried tone in his voice.

"GUNDHAM ISNT HOME RIGHT NOW BABY! I'm Genocide Jack! Pleased to meet you!"

"You're the.. genocide jack?.... That's... SO COOL! IVE BEEN WONDERING SOME CASES THAT WERE NEVER SOLVED-" Souda rambled on and on about how excited he was.

"Geez have ya always talked this much? Genocider Jack said as he rolled his eyes.

"Heh sorry, anyways, we definitely have to talk more but I kinda wanted to hang with Gundham.." Kazuichi started to scratch the back of neck awkwardly.

"Whatever, fine. You'll have to knock me out in that case.. or find someone to do it"

"Is there any other way? I don't want to hurt you or be the reason of it.."

"Alright" he then took a small taser and tased the side of his head, causing him to faint.

"Gundham??" Souda runs up to him in a hurry.

"Kazzy?" Gundham said cluelessly. Souda blushed at the remark."

"My apologies, mortal Kazuichi. Im assuming you've met.. him. Did he hurt you?" Gundham said s he stood up just to go sit down on his own bed

"No, he talked to me! But why didn't you tell me about this beforehand, Gundy? I'm your best friend!"

"Yes yes I'm aware.. but that is one of my few insecurities.. I of course love murder mysteries but it saddens me that I'm the cause of some of those murder mysteries.." the goth boy slowly looks down in sadness and embarrassment. He feels like he wants to cry, but nobody has ever seen him cry. Not even a single tear.