💋After Work💋 (Naegami)

Ship: Makoto Naegi x Byakuya Togami
Type: Smut
Suggestion by: avanjames
There will be: Vibrat0rs, hair pulling, slight degrading, a bit rough, overstimulation, cuffing and hair pulling.
AU: non-despair,
Makoto is 22 and Byakuya is 21
Hope you enjoy!
____________________________

-Makoto's P.O.V-

It was 11 am which meant Byakuya had to go to work. I mean it's not like I didn't work.. I just work in different ways, I don't want him to think I'm using him for wealth so I make my own.

Once I heard the door shut I got up and bathed myself, brushed my teeth, put my work clothes in a bag and left the house wearing a causal yellow shirt with some shorts that end mid thigh. Work isn't far, maybe a 20 minute walk? So I never had to ask for a ride. Also, even if it was far I couldn't ask for a ride because Byakuya didn't know I worked at the place I work at. So that wasn't an option.

I arrived at the place I worked.. now you might be wondering where I work.. well, I work at a maid cafe. Not a bizarre job but yeah. I make good money there since I'm a favorite among guests. I make about 1000 every two weeks and you get to keep tips so I make relatively 3000. Yeah I guess you can say I got pretty lucky huh? Just my luck you know!

I made a couple friends there too! Like Leon and his boyfriend Yasuhiro who was the cook. I met more people like Aoi, Chihiro and occasionally my sister and Toko stop by with Yuta.

Now for how our system works. So here based on your outfit is the amount of the experience you have. A basic black and white maids outfit means you just started. Grey and black with a hat means you're getting there. Light blue with cat ears doesn't mean anything, it's based on the customer's preference and then comes the one that only I wear because I have the most experience here, a baby blue, pink and white short maid's outfit with a bell, thigh high socks, pearly white silk gloves and black shoes.
..
Now here come the customers.

-When he finished working-

I bid my farewells and left the cafe in different clothes than I came, I had to walk home in my work clothes because I forgot my extras. Gladly it was 8 pm so nobody was really outside.

When I got home I took off the gloves and shoes. I decided since it was only 8:30 and Byakuya comes home at 10 that I could film some tik toks for my 200k followers, watch some Netflix and so fourth. So that's what I did. I filmed a dance with my outfit on, that was really popular among the feminine people. And I talked about my issues as a guy, which were popular with my more masculine followers. I was so in depth that I didnt realize Byakuya coming in. I was in the midst of taking off my socks when I heard the door and I assumed it was his Butler coming to check on my so I faced the door only to see a tall, blonde figure.

"Makoto? What exactly are you wearing?"

"B-Byakuya! Why are you back so early?" I said holding on to the night stand behind me in fear.

"I asked first."

"Well.. these are my work clothes." I looked away in embarrassment.

"Where do you work again?" He said turning my chin so I could look in his icy, blue eyes.

"Maid Cafe.. I'm really sorry, okay! I know it isn't the best job but I want my own mon-" I was stopped by a kiss.

"Makoto... you should've told me earlier." He whispered in my ear seductively.

"B-Byakuya.." he slapped a hand on my thigh, the slight burning causing me to moan, both in pain and pleasure.

"To the bed. Now." He ordered. I thought it would be fun to tease him a bit.

"What makes you think I have to listen to you, Togami" he hated when I called him that.

"What did you just say?" He looked at me coldly.

I walked up to him and tip toed so I could be in his face.

I said with a smirk and my eyes half lidded, "what makes you think I have to listen to you, blondie?" Another name he hated.

Just as I was about to turn around to tease him a bit more, he grabbed a hand full of my hair, causing my head to look up at him.

"Are you talking back to me, Makoto."

"And what if I am."

"I suggest you don't do that, you fucking commoner." He said smirking, his eyes meeting mine. I swear just by looking at them I could cum in a second.

He tossed me over to the bed and pulled up the dress. I expected his member.. maybe a finger but a thin, bullet shaped thing entered my bottom
(A/N- how tf do you write ass- without being awkward?)
I looked back at him before I felt a vibrating sensation and before I knew it I was a moaning mess.

A few minutes later I felt Byakuya carry me properly onto the bed. I thought it was over but then I felt both my hands get restrained and then heard a slight click before realizing he handcuffed me to the bed. I then saw him go into a drawer that I wasn't allowed to go in and he pulled out 3 more vibrators.

He attached two to my chest area and one to my now exposed member and turned all of them on causing me to overstimulate. I was drooling as all my sensitive parts were vibrating.

Soon enough my eyes were watering with pleasure and I was moaning, louder than before. He wiped the tears off my face and my eyes and whispered...

"I'm gonna leave this here Makoto." He placed the key to the handcuffs close to me but I couldn't move my arms so I couldn't get it.
He walked out with a smirk.

As soon as he closed the door, the vibrators got faster and faster. I came about twice before Byakuya entered again.

"Awwww, you're a mess" he said with a slight chuckle.

He then took off all the vibrators and the handcuffs.

"Can I proceed?" He asked for consent. I nodded quickly as I felt him rush inside me. Pumping in and out quickly.

"BY-AK-U-YA!" I yelled in broken moans.

He slapped me lightly before going faster.

"That's not my name. And you know that."

"MASTER AH~" at this point, my tongue was out and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Makoto.." he growled. "I'm gonna pull out.."

"N-No! Inside! I want you to cum inside..!"

He did as I said and came inside.

He then pulled out and looked at as i quivered in pleasure. I thought he'd go leave but he went to our private bathroom and turned on the bath before coming back, kissing me on the forehead, carrying me to the bathroom and setting me down in the water as he also got in. I crawled over to him to and put my head on his chest.

"I love you Makoto.." I could feel his heart beat faster than ever before.

"I love you too Byakuya." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.
_______________________________

Word count: 1252
Well- that was really something wasn't it- I hope you enjoyed!! Also I should make more lesbian smut, don't I? I just don't want girls getting turned on by gay males-