With these thoughts in my head, I slowly excited this place with Jennie.

"This palace is huge. I will only show you the main rooms of this palace for today."

I nodded as a response.

AFTER A WHILE...

"Hey, I can't walk anymore." I said while trying to lean my body on the wall.

"You are tired already?" She said as he placed her hands on her hips. "Yes, I am. We have been walking for 40 mins. And you are saying that there is still a lot of rooms left for us to see. Just how big is this palace?!"

"You can't even imagine." Jennie uttered.

I don't think I will be able to walk anymore. It would be better if anyone carried me now!

"Well, I have showed you...the royal garden, the classrooms, the library, the study rooms, the conference room, the main room, the dorms, the practice rooms, gyms, swimming pool but still many are left." Jennie tried to calculate our progress of walking for 40 mins.

"Enough for today." I told her as I knew that I won't be able to walk anymore. She looked at me. But showed no mercy.

We just continued to walk.

After thinking a lot, I have finally decided to ask her.

"Hey."

"What is it?!" I can hear her cold tone in her words but I didn't let that bother me.

"What is this place? Why am I here?" She looked at me.

"You still don't know what this place is." I tilted my head slightly.

"Who told me?!"I said trying to reason with her. She sighed.

"Let me start from the beginning. And don't disturb me in between." She continued to walk.

"I will try.." I replied as I continued to follow her.

"This place is known as Helven. And this is the palace of helven. And also, this is the place where Angels and Demons are trained before they go to their respective places."

"Respective places?!" I asked to get to know about it cuz even the Old man had mentioned about this.

"Yes, you will know about this later." I obediently nodded at her words.

"This place is for Angels and Demons cuz they will be trained here. But I am a mere human who is already dead. So, why am I here?"

"Hm, there are some humans who are capable of turning into an Angel or a Demon after their death but those kind of humans are rare, and you are one of those rare creatures. And don't ask me why you are one of those rare creatures, I don't know the answer either, it's nature." She gave her long speech.

I looked at her.

"In simple words, you have the capability to turn into an Angel or a Demon."

Her words did shock me a bit, but I tried to maintain my posture instead of freaking out. Though, I am on the verge.

"So, what am I?! Angel or Demon?" I questioned her.

"I don't know either. Time decides. You still have a long way to go." She drowned me into confusion using her words.

"But such humans with capability of turning into an Angel or a Demon are really very rare. I think there are 2 or 3 humans here in Helven other than you." She spoke while walking in a dilemma herself.

"So, what about the other people here?" I asked her about those people whom I saw quite a few times while I was roaming around with Old Man. She slowly turned to me.

"They are ones who were born here as Angels or Demons right from the start. Even I am one of them." I nodded trying to understand what she was saying.

"Well, did you see the place outside this palace?" She asked me.

"I did. But not completely. Take me there."

"Now?" I nodded. She sighed as she knew that she can't refuse.

AFTER A WHILE...

"Here. This place is huge. So, I can't show you everything today." We left the palace and came to the place where I first met the Old man.

"Is there anything more you want to know?!" I nodded. Her jaw dropped to the ground.

"Just how many doubts do you have?" She asked with an irritated face.

"Aren't you the one who asked me whether I have questions or not just so you could clarify them?!" She looked away.

"Shoot!" She tried to give a command again.

"Old Man, who is he?" I asked her.

"You still call him Old Man? You really don't who he is right." She questioned me.

I looked at her with a casual face.

"He is the Innkeeper of hell! He is the in charge of Demons. Practically, one of the heads of helven."

Innkeeper of hell? So, this is the reason why this jungly is so scared of Old Man. But wait...

"One of the heads? Who is the other?"

"Inkeeper of heaven. He is the in charge of Angels. And also one of the heads of helven."

I guess, I should stay away from these people, I thought coming to a conclusion.

"Jennie, are you Angel or a Demon?!" She looked at me. "I am a Demon-" Before she could complete her sentence...

"I KNEW IT!" She looked at me with her stern eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh...oh, nothing." I smiled awkwardly.

I didn't realise it's already quite late. It's so dark here. And we are not in the palace.

"I will be back in a minute. Wait here. And don't go anywhere." She told me as she made her way to somewhere.

"What? Where?! I will come with yo-" Before I could say something, she left.

I sighed and looked around. As my thoughts were wandering around, I suddenly remembered that night when rose and I went to the pub. And that man in the pub, he said he was a Demon.

Wait.

That man was...Jungkook?

Unbelievable. So, that's why Jungkook said that we met before. No wonder, he was being so flirty.

"Ah, Jungkook. That perverted dickhead."

"Perverted dickhead, huh?"

Suddenly, someone spoke making me startled. That voice, my eyes widened.

I slowly turned around to see...

Jungkook!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope this chapter wasn't boring.

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not.

You need to follow me for more updates.