Updated Version of Alaska

MKAY! I wanna explain my new Alaska a bit just cause.

So hes still trans and asexual and bisexual and all that but his personality has changed and so has his appearance.

Alaska is more of the quiet kid in school. Ya know, the one that everyone doesn't wanna piss off or finds weird but then you see him in a side hallway laughing and smiling with a really extroverted person or crying in the counselor's office.

He has an eye patch covering one of his eyes and has fluffy light blue hair with natural blonde streaks. He actually doesn't usually wear his ushanka. It was a gift from RE and then gifted back to him by Russia when they met. He simply doesn't want anything to do with that part of his life so he keeps it tucked away on a shelf.

He has a pretty good sense of style. A long sweater, overalls, and those bright beaded kids bracelets. He might have a small satchel with him that he carries small toys and nicknacks in along with his phone and wallet. (NO HE DOES NOT AGE REGRESS I JUST SEE HIM AS ACTING MUCH YOUNGER THAN HIS AGE. And this style is just adorable and I had to give it to one of my characters)

Alaska also has a big secret that only one country knows about. Alaska does drag, and lemme just say, he slays in some tall platform boots and a dress. Need help with makeup or picking an outfit for a date or dance? He's the guy to go to if you're a friend of his that is. (The country that knows may or may not be England. I blame LostLighter for giving me this idea with their amazing books)

I might draw him or create him in Gacha Club tomorrow while I get bored and procrastinate on learning how to do makeup. But uh- if you really like him and wanna draw him in my design then go right ahead!